GTA San Andreas mysteries & myths !

Samil

Get's a bit unpleasant here... maybe let's focus on the game before we start killing each other, huh?

There is one thing that interests me: what about back'o'beyond? It used to be very famous, basically the first myth I've heard of. Is it just a place? Or there is something more about it? Cuz now I can't see anything about it...

It can't be a reference to War of the Worlds, because the movie was released 2005 and the game 2004.

I'm pretty sure the original Movie of the War of the Worlds was released before 2000, I'm sure I remember playing the game of it when I was about 6.

Get's a bit unpleasant here... maybe let's focus on the game before we start killing each other, huh?

There is one thing that interests me: what about back'o'beyond? It used to be very famous, basically the first myth I've heard of. Is it just a place? Or there is something more about it? Cuz now I can't see anything about it... [/qoute]

Back O' Beyond is mainly famous with Myth Hunters because it's designed to be a creepy place - with the WWII planes that crash whenever your alone, but no pilots are in the Cock-Pit. Or those wierd screams somtimes at night, the Ghost-Cars shaped like the ones from TTCM, and a verity of mods for the area.

Edited by Butters!

Oh...my god.

Seriously? War of the Worlds? 2000? Please, go get educated.

The War of the Worlds (1898), by Herbert George Wells, is an early science fiction novel, describing an invasion of late Victorian England by Martians using Tripod fighting machines, equipped with advanced weaponry. It is considered one of the most important foundation works of Science Fiction, and the seminal depiction of an alien invasion of Earth.

I'm lost for words.

And these myths are just bullshit, seriously. I don't even get why people follow this for, yes it may seem so believable, but I just find it a waste of time. Spending like 10 years on studying myths? You just wasted your life.

This man is wise, listen to him.

I still think it's something cool. You may think it's bullshit, but since we actually found some of these myths true - why not to see if all of them are not true? Of course some of them are just made up shit, but be honest - weren't you surprised after finding mass grave?

Still looking for answers is something more than just looking - it's kinda adventure, entertainment. Search for truth not to find out - because then myth turns to be real, and there is no myth left. Myths are to electrify people, make them wonder - is that real? Without myths, GTASA wouldn't be that... cool, because you may still think, there is one nobody has ever found...

I still think it's something cool. You may think it's bullshit, but since we actually found some of these myths true - why not to see if all of them are not true? Of course some of them are just made up shit, but be honest - weren't you surprised after finding mass grave?

Still looking for answers is something more than just looking - it's kinda adventure, entertainment. Search for truth not to find out - because then myth turns to be real, and there is no myth left. Myths are to electrify people, make them wonder - is that real? Without myths, GTASA wouldn't be that... cool, because you may still think, there is one nobody has ever found...

Without Myths, you believe San Andreas would be uncool?

lol

Listen to this, there are even more better things to do, such as modding, or playing either MTA or SA:MP, but myths are a waste of time like I said before. Yes, it's fun finding it out, in real life that is. But when you're doing it in a game which has said it doesn't have it, then what's the point?

And note, if anybody hasn't found it, it doesn't exist. Simples.

I'm not no cold bastard as you said, I love GTA San Andreas, I do.

But the magic is already in it, that was the point in GTA SA, no? The modding just makes it even fun. Those who believe in this shit waste too much time imo. So tell me this then, why hasn't any of the myths like Bigfoot and Leatherface been uncovered? Because there's no such thing. Just some idiot trying to make you believe in something which has NEVER been included in this game from the start.

Heh, that ain't a cold bastard saying it, it's the cold hearted truth, I'm afraid.

Look, TM... there are myths that have been found - suicide photographers (I know - bug), mass grave, bio-waste. Now there is no point in believing these old myths - we know they are not true. But wasn't it exciting trying to find them? Well, if it wasn't, there's no conversation then. But if you don't want to believe in myths or at least think about them sometimes, why do you come to this topic? Like an atheist visiting christian forums...

You can't compare religion with myths from a game.

Here's my point of view of people who search for myths, a bunch of sad 13 year olds, sat on their computer at 3 in the morning, making up myths, then trying to find them.

We all know that it's bullshit, why would Rockstar bother putting in more shit than they already did? The things you guys talk about couldn't be myths, because Rockstar don't have the minds of a bunch of sad 13 year olds, who wanna see a cactus raping a lizard in the middle of the desert.

I don't want to start up a fight, I just believe, in my opinion, that making these myths a real thing is just a waste of time. Whilst some people believe these myths and try to find them, some are obviously telling them these aren't true, and still people want to look for it. This ain't the real world, San Andreas is a simulation, or just a game if you wish to call it. Rockstar Games are the ones who created it, they did want to create a game based on the real world, but they seriously wouldn't go too far would they to make it "Too Real".

Obviously they created/programmed this game up, but when it comes to the myths, do you really believe they would do this? No they wouldn't. San Andreas has limits in it's gaming world, whereas with real life, there's unlimited possibilities, meaning myths in real life could end up becoming real, because it's the real world, you can't predict the future of the real world. Same goes for San Andreas, Rockstar games programmed it, and they haven't constantly kept programming it to add these myths and new stuff, that's a waste of time for them. They set limits for a reason, because it's a game, not the real world. And truthfully if you find it exciting to find myths, you are just wasting your belief on something that hasn't been programmed into this game at all.

Well, after all, if it makes it fun for you, that's fair enough. Really, it is. But when you realize there's nothing there in this, you've just believed in something which some 13 year old made up for the lulz. But not only that, you fell for something which was completely made up, not something that's actually in the game, something which is complete bull.

Now it's obviously up to you whether your belief system falls for this or not, but at the end of the day, you've just wasted your whole time in something which has been proven many times to be fake. If you want to continue in believing this, that's completely fine. I haven't got a problem with it whatsoever, but when you come to realization, you will see what I mean. This is completely my own opinion, so don't take it personal. It's all up to you then I guess to what you do about it.

It's not even funny, it's just you being a smart arse after you got ripped.

I suggest you remove whatever you called me in that language too.

EDIT: Actually no, here we go: "Чай пиещо говедо".

Just so everyone can see yano, incase you decide to remove it.

I wanna know what it is? Anyone PM me?

My mum uses the word говедо when she's getting me in trouble, I don't know the word in english, but it's not a good word lol.

^ the shape of Flint County-Back 'o' Beyond resembles a woman sucking a dick. lol

Connor: Consult Undercover or rappo.

And LOL

• 1 month later...

:bashhead:

There are no myths what are stupid.

I ve once heard that some one said that a cane is a myth.

I will show you why 2 belive me:

1.UFO-FAKE.Thats just a mod or stars.

2.Ghost car-REAL.A car rollin down the hills.

3.Jaws-FAKE.There is a mod , but originaly they are dolphins.

4.Mass grave-REAL.Go 2 Catalinas house.

5.Loch Ness monster-FAKE.Miss sean fish , or some people can swim , in CLUCKIN S BELL CHALENGE (you get the cluckin s bells chalenge when you unlock LV).

6.Ghost town figure-???.Whats that.Whats Ghost town.

7.Moth man-???.Someone miss placed a ped with that man.Thats a statue.

8.Ghost vortex-REAL.Glitch.

9.Suicidal photographs-REAL.Come on people think of something good.This is just peds.

10.Shady Creek Creature-???.Is that The Loch Ness monster?

11.Weird horn-???.Well this is TRUE and FAKE.True becouse its maybe in Rockstar.FAKE becouse somkeone mabye did do with his sound card so somebody horned to him.

12.Serial killer (trenchcoat guy)-REAL.Well try to beat someone with weapons in real life and the say is this myth true.

INPORTANT NOTE:For more go to the chanel on YOUTUBE what is called: Aunstein048 ask him he is gonna help you ! THATNKS for reading . Visit my chanel on YOUTUBE 2 its called Agoodhappyknight

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I will put the mysteries list here:

1.UFO - true only the red and yellow ones the rest are jets

2.Ghost car - true

3.Jaws-?

4.Mass grave-true

5.Loch ness monster-?

6.Ghost town figure-?

7.Mothman-true

8.Ghost vortex-glitch

9.Suicidal photographers-true

10.Shady Creek creature-?

11.Weird horn-never heard of it

12.Serial killer (trenchcoat guy)-yes he is also involved with aliens

13.Blue hell-glitch

14.The Cult farm-rockstar claims true

15.Epsilon cultists-true

16.Glowing grave-true

17.Scott Wilson's grave-?

18.Ghost grafitti-true

19.Mount Chiliad ghost car-true

20.Mt. Chiliad horror voices?-strange but true

21.SPAZ guy-? wtf

22.The cane-true its involved in epsilion

23.UFO map-true

24.Bigfoot?- true in version 1.0 on ps2

25.Leatherface?-suposedly yes but could be false

26.Pigsy?- is the same as leather face

27.Cris Formage-?

28.The Truth-?

29.CJ's Moms ghost-mabye

30.The ring girl-true but ped glitch

31.Vice City maps-true but no myth, easter egg

32.Open grave-true

33.TV on grave-true

34.Cobra MARITAL arts-yes but game error

35.Bio waste well-true

36.Fort Carson tunnel-true

37.Phone booth?- i think so but its hard to prove

38.Not welcome mat-easter egg

@ZOMBOPED:

Ok I will put the mysteries list here:

1.UFO - true only the red and yellow ones the rest are jets - The Red and Yellow ones ARE the jets. No UFOs.

2.Ghost car - true Yes, but it only attacks by mod

3.Jaws-? Jaws is only on SA:MP - he attacks people in boats

4.Mass grave-true

5.Loch ness monster-? Major Mod!

6.Ghost town figure-? Glitch

7.Mothman-true No it's not

8.Ghost vortex-glitch

9.Suicidal photographers-true

10.Shady Creek creature-? False

11.Weird horn-never heard of it

12.Serial killer (trenchcoat guy)-yes he is also involved with aliens

13.Blue hell-glitch

14.The Cult farm-rockstar claims true

15.Epsilon cultists-true

16.Glowing grave-true

17.Scott Wilson's grave-? Easter Egg. Scott Wilson is listed as one of the games countyside creators, and the grave is in the Palimino Creek Drive Thru Confessional

18.Ghost grafitti-true

19.Mount Chiliad ghost car-true

20.Mt. Chiliad horror voices?-strange but true

21.SPAZ guy-? wtf WTF Indeed!

22.The cane-true its involved in epsilion How the fuck is this a mystery? It's one of the games weapons

23.UFO map-true

24.Bigfoot?- true in version 1.0 on ps2 Version 1.0 on PS2? Are there more than 1 versions?

25.Leatherface?-suposedly yes but could be false False

26.Pigsy?- is the same as leather face Pigsy is a guy from Manhunt as far as I am aware. I think there is a doll of him in Zero's RC Shop

27.Cris Formage-? Leader of the Epsilon Cult. He is heard on WCTR, but never seen

28.The Truth-? I think you missunderstood the meening of "The Truth". He is a major game charecter - You do loads of missions for him

29.CJ's Moms ghost-mabye False

30.The ring girl-true but ped glitch A mod - I think you meen the one in the BioWell??

31.Vice City maps-true but no myth, easter egg Only learned that one a few days ago lol

32.Open grave-true

33.TV on grave-true

34.Cobra MARITAL arts-yes but game error

35.Bio waste well-true

36.Fort Carson tunnel-true

37.Phone booth?- i think so but its hard to prove False

38.Not welcome mat-easter egg

Edited by Butters!

lol ya know how theres that UFO coffee bar thing in the desert? And there's a spinning space ship on a pole?

If you can get a snap shot of just the UFO, with anything blocking the pole, like a truck, or cj, then you can fool people..

Just like I fooled my friend... and he actually believed me. :clapping:

You can't fool people. You can fool Idiots though. (No offence to your friend lol)

Edited by Butters!