Petrol

i hade a idea when i was driving, i was thinking wouldnt it be wierd if we had a petrol meter and if where close to the bottom you can go to a marked petrol station and get filled up of petrol, and could use it as a weapon pour it on a car get the matchies.

tell me what you think

I think the idea of having to refill your car with fuel is good, it would make the game more relistic and give us something else to have to do.

Everyone says that now, but if it really happend it would become irritating. It would be cool to fill up your car, but then when it got to the point where you were racing or running from the cops and your gas runs out, it would suck.

amagine this:

you bring your $30,000 modded car out of your garage for a drive. Your drive intill your meter tells you that the tank is almost empty. You go looking around for a gas station. When you could not find one, your car stops. your left with a modded car out on the road, with no way to save it.

i would kill myself if that happened to me

cheers for your thoughts but 2 new ideas

you bring your $30,000 modded car out of your garage for a drive. Your drive intill your meter tells you that the tank is almost empty. You go looking around for a gas station. When you could not find one, your car stops. your left with a modded car out on the road, with no way to save it.

i would kill myself if that happened to me

well what we could introduce is a push button where when your can is empty and you want your can you can push your car to a petrol station and this could help if you tipped your car over,you can get our your car and push it back over so it dont explode,but pushing button would require more muscle if you dont have any muscle it would take more time pushing it.( i like that idea)

I would just laugh if that happend, Tvc. Gas sounds like a good idea, even though I think they should make it where you can turn it on and off.

you could go to the start menu and like sound and that in settings you can turn the perol meter on or off that would make the people who dont want a petrol meter,and the people who wants it top idea there.

Might be part of a difficulty system: On easy there is no gas and other tiny but harmful items. On hard this stuff is turned on. Either way except for a tad bit realism why would you want gas anyway? Food could make you fat or skinny but otherwise is useless. Gas would be worse and everybody would just turn it off when their car ran out.

kinda cool idea but...

you could go to the start menu and like sound and that in settings you can turn the perol meter on or off that would make the people who dont want a petrol meter,and the people who wants it top idea there.

if you could turn it off it would be hell of a unrelistic. it would be like turning off your stamina or your fat level.

cool idea, a bit annoying though.

kinda cool idea but...

if you could turn it off it would be hell of a unrelistic. it would be like turning off your stamina or your fat level.

cool idea, a bit annoying though.

I thought his settings idea was great.

it is, but it's unerelistic.

like i said it's like turning of stminia of fat level

but what would be cool is that you've gotta kill someone speacil, like a gang laywer or don or goverment person.

and u plug a moltiv in the petrol tank and u can and get in your car and follow em from their office to a place and yuo've gotta make their car swerve so the moltiv would go in the petrol tank and.. BOMBS AWAY.

Edited by xisco

it is, but it's unerelistic.

like i said it's like turning of stminia of fat level

but what would be cool is that you've gotta kill someone speacil, like a gang laywer or don or goverment person.

and u plug a moltiv in the petrol tank and u can and get in your car and follow em from their office to a place and yuo've gotta make their car swerve so the moltiv would go in the petrol tank and.. BOMBS AWAY.

Guy, the start menu doesn't have to be realistic. It's for the people like me who think the idea is stupid.

well what we could introduce is a push button where when your can is empty and you want your can you can push your car to a petrol station and this could help if you tipped your car over,you can get our your car and push it back over so it dont explode,but pushing button would require more muscle if you dont have any muscle it would take more time pushing it.( i like that idea)

A push button sounds like a good idea. But:

1. You can push cars already.

2. No way in hell am I pushing my car through a desert, around a mountain, up a hill, and to the gas station! :nope:

Yeah Spaz you're right, its really hard to do that thing but, just find a new car or cheat a spawning car (i hope there is cheat that will refill automaticaly the car that has running-out of gas)

If you were paying attention we were talking about having a car that you just modded and put lots of money into.

Anyways, not everyone cheats to get what they want. Only losers cheat((except for fun)).

• 1 month later...

Ugh. I have annoying habit of not reading the actual replies of the other users, and just skipping ahead to give my own response to the topic question. So please let me know if I happen to be nowhere near what we're talking about right now...

I'd like there to be a oil gauge, or, as everyone's calling it "petrol meter" (how sophisticated!) in the car, but then I look back and realize that it would basically be to cars what the hunger thing in San Andreas was to the character. It would be too limiting, no matter how much gas you could give the vehicle. GTA is meant to be realistic, sure, but I wouldn't like it bringing in the negative things about reality. What's next? Is everyone gonna' ask that you have a "find the TV remote" minigame or a "flush the toilet" mission?

Dont worry WGE, we're onto it :P

I have annoying habit of not reading the actual replies of the other users

Well why not read them rather than skipping ahead? When you make a new post, if you scroll down it even lists the last posts for you - couldn't be simpler.

I'd like there to be a oil gauge, or, as everyone's calling it "petrol meter" (how sophisticated!)

An oil gauge is something else - it shows you the level of oil you have, usually only when the engine is off. A Petrol-Meter is just slang by those who cant be bothered to think of the real words. The real term is 'fuel guage' or 'fuel level meter thing'

Well, at least in San Andreas petrol stations had 3 uses. 1, flowers for your girlfriends. 2, vending machines for health. 3, I don't know if even ANYONE knows this, since it isn't posted anywhere on the internet, try punching one of those fuel tanks (or whatever it's called) and it explodes. Destroys everything around you and yourself. (self-destruct).

[Off topic: WGE? Don't call me that again. It sounds faggish. Just Ed, or Eddie.)

Well, at least in San Andreas petrol stations had 3 uses. 1, flowers for your girlfriends. 2, vending machines for health. 3, I don't know if even ANYONE knows this, since it isn't posted anywhere on the internet, try punching one of those fuel tanks (or whatever it's called) and it explodes. Destroys everything around you and yourself. (self-destruct).

[Off topic: WGE? Don't call me that again. It sounds faggish. Just Ed, or Eddie.)

Actually, you could kamikaze it in a car or plane. Or drive at it really fast and bail out. Using satchel charges works great, too.

You seemed to have forgotten the arcade games which are in every gas station I have been to. So add to the list of uses:

4. Mini games.

• 1 year later...

Yeah, just have a swith in the menu to put petrol fil thingy on and of. But that idea of pushing the car would be nice to.

Should'n be so difficult to make. They already did it for those plains in s-a. They wil only need to code the petrol stations and make a animation.

Actulely, 2 months ago I had that idea but never realy toght about it since that time...

so it comes to 1 point -_- : IT'S A GREAT IDEA :D:worship:B):thumbsup:

keej, srry for al those smily's

Edited by Jace