How to confuse an idiot..

Sherman

But when I read Sky's first post, I clicked the Play button, when realized it was an image. :(

I'm pretty sure everyone did.

The idiots are the ones who kept clicking and/or was wondering why it wouldn't load.

The complete morons are the ones who went so far as to ask whether or not it was a joke.

Either way, this topic contains a lot of lulz. Luckily the first few replies are all playing along, so we can still fool people with this, because who the hell reads replies before reading the first post?

But when I read Sky's first post, I clicked the Play button, when realized it was an image. :(

I'm pretty sure everyone did.

The idiots are the ones who kept clicking and/or was wondering why it wouldn't load.

The complete morons are the ones who went so far as to ask whether or not it was a joke.

Either way, this topic contains a lot of lulz. Luckily the first few replies are all playing along, so we can still fool people with this, because who the hell reads replies before reading the first post?

probably some of the morons who kept clicking on the picture :P

LOL, that was a good one.

The first time I tried I just thought my internet was fucking up so I double clicked to get the link and nothing, so I figured that was the joke and read the post...LOL.

Did you come up with this yourself or were you tricked with this as well?

Honestly I was tricked with it myself :P I got it from another forum

lol, nice.

i think i did something like this to someone, took a screenshot of the desktop, made that the desktop wallpaper, then hid icons, start bar.

they were trying for like 10min to click and open stuff, nd they were just clicking the background lol.

that's not funny!

yeah it happened to me :(

When did it happen to u? I take it it was at one of the sleepover's or summit lol, great trick though, did it to family computer and no one could understand, loved it.

Also nice work sky

yeah but if they put the mouse there it comes back. the way using the delphi program is foolproof

procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
 ShowWindow(Application.Handle, SW_HIDE);
end;

and it isnt fixable unless they run a program with the opposite or restart windows

procedure TForm1.Button2Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
 ShowWindow(Application.Handle, SW_SHOW);
end;

Edited by WRX22B1998