idiots on yahoo answers

WRX22B1998

Haha...

Most answers are funny then the question itself.especially

Invite them in for tea and scones. Most gangsters who carry rocket launchers are caring sensitive people who just need love and understanding.
:lol:

I used to be on Y! Answers a lot.Was in the Top 10 Ranks once.But few n00bs reported abuse for some of my answer.And then slowly and slowly i stopped visiting it. >.<

Probably the most legendary was the "how is babby formed?" question but they deleted it. Screencap at http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/im.../2/29/Babby.jpg

Moar at http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Yahoo!_Answers

Yahoo answers really is a whole barrel of lulz.

50% of their users are retards, the other 50% are trolls who do it for the lulz. Problem: You can never actually tell who is being serious :P

Okay, 100 thugs w/ RPGs = house is a loss.

1) Call Brucie for IMMEDIATE heli pick-up.

2) Get place in Bohan. Have fall-back locations in Northwood, West Middlepark & Alderney City.

3) Meet Little Jacob & get a good sniper rifle.

4) Kill 200 flying Rats & keep attack heli on standby if they return in mass.

Alternate strategy -

Turn the video game OFF & spend some time in the real world.

Okay, 100 thugs w/ RPGs = house is a loss.

1) Call Brucie for IMMEDIATE heli pick-up.

2) Get place in Bohan. Have fall-back locations in Northwood, West Middlepark & Alderney City.

3) Meet Little Jacob & get a good sniper rifle.

4) Kill 200 flying Rats & keep attack heli on standby if they return in mass.

Alternate strategy -

Turn the video game OFF & spend some time in the real world.

You also may want to find a new job, because those thugs will probably torch your old one too.

Probably the most legendary was the "how is babby formed?" question but they deleted it. Screencap at http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/im.../2/29/Babby.jpg

Moar at http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Yahoo!_Answers

Yahoo answers really is a whole barrel of lulz.

50% of their users are retards, the other 50% are trolls who do it for the lulz. Problem: You can never actually tell who is being serious :P

I literally lol'd at:

Should I ask this boy/girl/republican/pelican out?

My boyfriend/girlfriend/republican/pelican is cheating on me, what do I do?

I'm cheating on my boyfriend/girlfriend/republican/pelican, am I a dirty whore?

My girlfriend hasn't had period since she got pregnant? do you think the baby is drinkin the blood???

Im a 13 year old boy and my nipples look kinda weird. and they have some scabs on them. could i have breast cancer?

My bf an i had sex w/o a condom, he has std btw. now it hurts wen i pee n i have a purple bumb on my vagena. could i have an std?

"My dog won't stop barking!?" At first I just kept feeding him to shut him up, but that doesn't work anymore. I tried hitting him with a broom handle, and now he's really aggressive, even more than before. He's only 9 months old, so I don't want to put him to sleep. Are golden retrievers usually this bad?

"My daughter is dating a negro!! What do I do?!?! My daughter came home the other day with a negroid, and my husband and I thought she was just tutoring him (blacks only have a graduation rate of 48%!!) When I went upstairs to check on her, she was holding that negro's hand!! I smacked her so hard she fell and hit her head on her desk. What do I do?! She's 13 and I can't kick her out, but I'm worried that I won't be able to keep from hurting her!!! I always swore to my grandfather that I would keep our Aryan blood pure, and now this!! What do I do?!

"Can I get AIDS from swimming in a pool with black people? I was at the pool today, and a black family got in. I immediately got out and checked inside of my shoe to see if they stole my wallet or phone. A few minutes later, my eyes got all red and watery. Did they give me the AIDS?" (This question, when not removed in 5 seconds like it usually is, results in massive flames that can be seen from space at night)

"Why do black act so stupid? Why are black people so stupid"

"Hi, I have been thinking about masturbating to my sisters used underpants but am unsure if she has any STD's; I dont want to ask her for obvious reasons but I also dont want to risk getting them off her. Is there any way I can discreetly check the panties for diseases?"

"Recently I have been developing feelings for animals; bunnies in particular. I have a pet bunny called fudgems and sometimes when I look into his eyes its almost as if hes looking back at me with the same feelings. I know these feelings are unholy but I cant manage to rid myself of them; I dont want to get rid of the bunny because hes one of my only friends in this world but I fear if I dont I might end up doing something I'll regret; please help me before its too late."

Kay so dis one time i was REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY horny so i stuck this umbrealla up my asshole then my puesssy and it felt sooooooooooo good i cummed,but i didn't cum cum I cummed BLOOOOOOD whait dide i do wroang?I

"Suing My High School? the story is that there's this one really nerdy kid in my science class who me and my friends would always make fun of. he was scrawny and stuff and always reading books and always got into these gay *** discussions with the teacher the whole class. me and my friends found this pair of dirty underwear. we peed all over it and took the kid into the locker room and smeared it all over his face. the kid didn't come to school for three days and then we found out he had transferred to some private school. anyway, me and my friends got a five day suspension for what we did. naturally, we think that this is complete bullcrap and due to the fact that this could screw up our records, we're looking into suing the school. does anybody have any experience with this or tips or whatever??"

Spoiler tags just to cover up some of the explicit content.

Edited by Nate14

question has been deleted. what was it?

^ lol at those questions...so strange.

im sure someone will ask yahoo answers "whats the meaning of life"?

google already knows the answer XD

also google "french military victories" and click im feeling lucky

Edited by WRX22B1998

• 1 month later...