GTA IV PC release confirmed!

rockstarrem

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd double the amount of RAM there if you can afford it. Just to be sure. 2GB isn't that much these days, it's enough, but you know, this is GTAIV.

Might steal a gig of RAM from my current PC so it makes 3GB... lol

Lol!

I second that. When I upgrade I'm gonna steall a gig of RAM from my old PC, put it in the new and voilà. :P

I may get 2 more gigs of ram, So by November I'll be having 2.6C2D, 4gigs of Ram, one 8800Gt 1Gig. Don't think I'll be having Vista though! Hope its Xp friendly!

Not bad, not bad at all.

Is it going to be DX10 only?

Or it will support DX9 too?

If DX10 only then I better get new graphics card soon.

And Vista. The only reason I'm getting Vista on mine is to seduce DX10.

Chris, I might just get an extra 2GB RAM from eBay if the game doesn't run smoothly with 2GB.

So I bought that 360 for nothing?

>.>

<.<

I'd much rather have it on PC. Especially for moar multiplayer!

Hey, I'm on Xbox Live. That's gotta count for something. No?

Oh man. Can you imagine the amount of twats we're gonna get on here posting crap like "why duz GTA4 run so slow on my PC plz halp". Fucking kids on their parents computers...

Probably gonna need to employ some new moderators here!

I'm good at telling people they're idiots. :lol:

*ejaculates*

So... so happy right now .... :P

Wow, that kinda reminds me of when TM (I think) posted some pics of some hot piece of ass. That mess was a bitch to clean up! Anyway, I wonder what extras the multiplayer will have. It's not gonna make me re-buy the game and upgrade my POS PC, but I'm still curious.

Oh man. Can you imagine the amount of twats we're gonna get on here posting crap like "why duz GTA4 run so slow on my PC plz halp". Fucking kids on their parents computers...

Probably gonna need to employ some new moderators here!

I'm good at telling people they're idiots. :lol:

You may well be but there's more to being a moderator than just the ability to tell people off. ;)

This made my day! Well we all new this was inevitable, but now thats its confirmed its time to start to prepare. Lucky for me I already have a

Vista! :thumbsup: Although I'm going be busy has hell this fall, it won't prevent me from playing it on my PC. And shit $400 on my playstation was certainly

worth it!