UK Emergency

Butters!

The reason our police cars have high visibility stuff on them is because they aren't money stealing fags. They have to give you adequate warning that they are there before they can give you a ticket. The car must be in plain sight, not disguised or hidden.

dodge_charger_police.jpg

And I'm sure you LOVE these things driving around. I bet they cost twice what our cars do. And where does that money come from? Your guy's pockets. Police car's don't need alloys or bull bars, seriously.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what we have unmarked cars for:

swoopDM0107_468x393.jpg

That Black One in the middle, and

2060824.007.1M.jpg

And then for real serious stuff, we (america does this to) have police hide in the back of normal vans, an officer dressed in black would, stealthily crawl up to the house, throw smoke grenades through the windows, then the police would jump out of the van surround the house and armed police would go in and grab the perps. Thats when the marked police cars, and riot vans pull up.

P.S how come America is allowed to have all their officers armed, but our police don't?

Edited by Butters!

Because our standard police guys do about 10x better without them, they have brains.

But a lot of police do actually carry guns, I've seen them with Glock pistols and sub-machine guns at airports and when they're responding to armed robbery, kidnapping and other things like that. But they actually have proper training, and have to be in a completely perfect physical and mental condition. Not fat bastards who fill up on doughnuts and coffee, not very good when needing steady hands and concentration.

And the reason our police cars are actually visable, because we have foggy weather quite a lot, and rain. So it's best off to be seen speeding down a small road than to nobody to see, then end up with a head on collision, in the middle of a crime.

Edited by Connor

Yeah Hot Fuzz is Brilliant! I like da bit where danny opens the door and sends that old women with the guns flyin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about this car?

dscd0436.jpg

popoevo.jpg

It's a Mitsubishi Evo VIII Police. I think its prob our best car. Plus unlike your cars it can be seen in the fog, and doesn't cost that much

Why would you want the cars to be seen... I don't understand. I mean in some circumstances yeah but in most I can't think why you'd want them to be.

We only use these cars when we are in chases, and use Unmarked Cars for more Serious things. But I don't really think the colour matters on a nice, clear day - because in the broad daylight, you can see either car very clearly, and I think its easier anyway if they do more serious things in the day, so they can easily see the perps, and its also easier for innocent drivers to see, and avoid cars in the chase

Edited by Butters!

Those fire engines are horrible!!!! I much prefer the British ones. The British ones might not go as fast but I think they look a LOT better. However - That Dodge Charger Police is Well Nice - I have that Mod for SA but I didn't think they where acctuly real Police Cars.

So you like small, under powered fire engines. Ok yea who doesn't, RIGHT. Have you tood next to one of the american ones?

Let me ask you, when a cop car pulls up with a green, blue, and white paint job at night and one light is on at the perps house what's more noticable?

XWLTC9RK.jpg

DodgeChargerPoliceCar.jpg

??

Just doesn't make sense to me. This is turning into a really stupid argument by the way, I'm just asking why the hell they put these colors on it :P.

We don't care to give perps a chance to "look natural" three blocks away.
Lol I know. I think the colours are there beacuse if your car was to dark and you were on the Motorway giving someone a ticket...

cmpd_car.jpg

...The rest writes itself

Besides - I like the Colours on English Police Cars but I have to admit...

dodge_charger_police.jpg

..Man! The Dodge Charger is a VERY nice car. Well done on that one

So I'll say that I like the English Police car, Police 4x4 and The Fire Engine Better. But the American Armed Responce and Amblance look better

This is an accident, it only proves that when you don't pay attention (distracted, sleeping) you will likely crash into to things! The color scheme of the British at first glance may stand out, but just as with anything you become a custom to it, and it too would serve very little to a distracted driver.

BTW, we have very little info on this pic, for all we know this cop pulled out into this rigs path.

To everyone confused still.

Flurescent police cars are used for most major chases where criminals know the police are waiting for them, they are flurescent to let people know it's there, to be able to see it at night easily, makes everyone's life easier.

But for responding to murder, kidnapping, etc...An unmarked car comes and investigates the situation before any actual police turn up, and when they've got all the details they need, they send in all the flurescent cars in, and at a fast speed, and with the usually small roads around, it needs to be that way.

I think they look cool, new rave. :P

Those fire engines are horrible!!!! I much prefer the British ones. The British ones might not go as fast but I think they look a LOT better. However - That Dodge Charger Police is Well Nice - I have that Mod for SA but I didn't think they where acctuly real Police Cars.

So you like small, under powered fire engines. Ok yea who doesn't, RIGHT. Have you tood next to one of the american ones?

Let me ask you, when a cop car pulls up with a green, blue, and white paint job at night and one light is on at the perps house what's more noticable?

XWLTC9RK.jpg

DodgeChargerPoliceCar.jpg

??

Just doesn't make sense to me. This is turning into a really stupid argument by the way, I'm just asking why the hell they put these colors on it :P.

We don't care to give perps a chance to "look natural" three blocks away.
Lol I know. I think the colours are there beacuse if your car was to dark and you were on the Motorway giving someone a ticket...

cmpd_car.jpg

...The rest writes itself

Besides - I like the Colours on English Police Cars but I have to admit...

dodge_charger_police.jpg

..Man! The Dodge Charger is a VERY nice car. Well done on that one

So I'll say that I like the English Police car, Police 4x4 and The Fire Engine Better. But the American Armed Responce and Amblance look better

This is an accident, it only proves that when you don't pay attention (distracted, sleeping) you will likely crash into to things! The color scheme of the British at first glance may stand out, but just as with anything you become a custom to it, and it too would serve very little to a distracted driver.

BTW, we have very little info on this pic, for all we know this cop pulled out into this rigs path.

Well someones been doing their homework. You have obviously been sat here for some time thinking of a new comment to post...

Plus we don't go crazy if we pull someone over

English Cop: Exuse me, can you step out of the car please... Do you know what speed you were goin back there...ok im givin you a ticket you need to pay it off within... (and so-on)

American Cop: Get out of the fu**ing car! Get on the floor you a**hole! Put your hands behind your f**king back! Your under arrest you a**hole! Then they Taze you for no reason - and you wee only goin 35 in a 30 area

English Cop: Exuse me, can you step out of the car please... Do you know what speed you were goin back there...ok im givin you a ticket you need to pay it off within... (and so-on)

American Cop: Get out of the fu**ing car! Get on the floor you a**hole! Put your hands behind your f**king back! Your under arrest you a**hole! Then they Taze you for no reason - and you wee only goin 35 in a 30 area

Please, American cops aren't crazy psycho (I would call someone talking like that psycho). You really believe that American cops are crazy and shoot you with a taser just for speeding.

I lost respect for you, I hate stupid stereotype people like you. American cops won't shoot unless the suspect is armed. Many cops won't even swear.

Seriously, if American cops were like that, they'd be sued everyday and would go bankrupt in <a year.

Please, American cops aren't crazy psycho (I would call someone talking like that psycho). You really believe that American cops are crazy and shoot you with a taser just for speeding.

I lost respect for you, I hate stupid stereotype people like you. American cops won't shoot unless the suspect is armed. Many cops won't even swear.

Seriously, if American cops were like that, they'd be sued everyday and would go bankrupt in <a year.

Uh, I think he is right. We have Television programs that are showing chases. They are mainly the same in both America and Britain but the American police officer takes it more seriously and starts swearing whereas the Bobby or British Police Officer just nicely asks for details etc and get's on without uttering a sing swear word. I don't think Sky One (or British Sky Broadcasting) are that stereo typical and nor is Butters.

Those fire engines are horrible!!!! I much prefer the British ones. The British ones might not go as fast but I think they look a LOT better......

So... your house burns down but they looked good getting there? :clapping:

As for police cars, I miss the early '90 police Mustangs. Pick them up at auction w/ 200k or so for about $3000 & most of

the work is already done for building a hotrod. Those Volvos should make Brit soccer moms happy.

Partial to a plain black Ford Crown Vic, but they all look bad from the back seat (or so I've been told).

I saw this & thought of MrLlamaLlama -

http://techluver.com/wp-content/uploads/20...dit_newsday.jpg

That's just wrong.

Uh, I think he is right. We have Television programs that are showing chases. They are mainly the same in both America and Britain but the American police officer takes it more seriously and starts swearing whereas the Bobby or British Police Officer just nicely asks for details etc and get's on without uttering a sing swear word. I don't think Sky One (or British Sky Broadcasting) are that stereo typical and nor is Butters.

Uh, okay, but to be honest, I was mostly angry at the way he stated it, and the amount of exaggeration he used. :pissedred:

The Dodge Charger Police cars, are now out on the streets. I seen the LAPD use them now, they look great.

I like some of the Modded LAPD cop cars, but they are too detailed for my PC to run them smootly, such as this one:

2003_Ford_Crown_Victoria_LAPD[gta-worldmods.de].jpg

http://gta-worldmods.planet-multiplayer.de...c259bd07238e0fd

It runs it ok, but makes the game slow once 2-3 cop cars appear, anyway to lower the detail?

Uh, okay, but to be honest, I was mostly angry at the way he stated it, and the amount of exaggeration he used. :pissedred:

Sorry I was just trying to get a point across, but I have seen it in some TV Shows Like Most Shocking:Stopped by the Law. I wasn't saying that all American Cops were like this - Just a Small Few