Do you think GTA4 should have Grove st. ?

Do you think GTA4 should have Grove Street?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think GTA4 should have Grove Street?

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know why a small group of people are fussing over the whole gangster theme to GTA SA. I think the theme fit perfectly for Los Santos...Why does everyone want some Mafia based game anyway? is it because just about everybody that is 'in' the Mafia is white? Racists.. It was time for a change, Get over it.

Edited by smallpancake

I don't know why a small group of people are fussing over the whole gangster theme to GTA SA. I think the theme fit perfectly for Los Santos...Why does everyone want some Mafia based game anyway? is it because just about everybody that is 'in' the Mafia is white? Racists.. It was time for a change, Get over it.

Maybe it's just that the whole ghetto gangsta' thing is fuckin' retarded. It's nothing but idiots. If you can't see the stupidity in that shit, then you are probably as dumb as them. It isn't needed in a GTA.

Maybe it's just that the whole ghetto gangsta' thing is fuckin' retarded. It's nothing but idiots. If you can't see the stupidity in that shit, then you are probably as dumb as them. It isn't needed in a GTA.

Well, different people have different taste. R* tried out the gangsta theme, but hey, there were some Mafia-related stuff later in the storyline. But if gamers prefer something than to the other, the production teams have to at least hear us out.

• 3 weeks later...