Do you think GTA4 should have Grove st. ?

Do you think GTA4 should have Grove Street?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think GTA4 should have Grove Street?

• Yes
    • No

• 1 month later...

The GTAIII Trilogy works brilliantly, but they've used the forumula three times now, and it probably is time to reinvent it. Just as GTAIII offered a substantial new game engine, GTA IV will do the same. I also believe it is time the cities that have been repeatedly used are finally laid to rest, at least for a while. I'm sure Rockstar are imaginative enough to think up another cityscape ^_^

yah it probably would of been the greatest game ever if it wasn't for the gangs(Grove St.) and the Mafia sceme i hope will be in the next GTA game that would be nice then the game will then be a challenge and be one of the best games out their.

GTA was always mafias, so why did they change? I always liked the idea of mafia. It would have been great if the mafia had a big mansion located north of Los Santos and they were slowly taking control of the ciuty. But then, we probably wouldn't have had any gang wars.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way man

what a dam spammer, he just couldn't of just said "no", i say someone should edit that post. And what is wrong about the "Mafia" theme alot of people want it back. And I would like to see your reason why you think different.

Edited by skullraider

i havent played GTASA enough to start creating some gripes but i do prefer mafia over street gangs, but a GTA is a GTA and it's always fun :D

i'm gonna get GTASA on computer, complete the game first and then edit it with mods if anyone is making them :drool:

Edited by magadag25