gta3.img and gta_int

azadarasa

I did something stupid , i downloaded -cj luxury home mod , and i tried to install the mod. I readed very carefully the instructions , and i tough that i did everything right ,but when i start the gta SA ,and i load my game save ,it just shows black window , now the stupid thing what did i do ,was that i forget to back up gta3.img and gta_int files (the modded files) . Now the game shows black screen when ever i start , i just need un-modded gta3.img and gta_int.... i have tried everything i,i tried to unistall and reinstall , still same modded and broken gta3.img and gta_int .PLEASE HELP i wan't to know how to fix thees files!!

I did something stupid , i downloaded -cj luxury home mod , and i tried to install the mod. I readed very carefully the instructions , and i tough that i did everything right ,but when i start the gta SA ,and i load my game save ,it just shows black window , now the stupid thing what did i do ,was that i forget to back up gta3.img and gta_int files (the modded files) . Now the game shows black screen when ever i start , i just need un-modded gta3.img and gta_int.... i have tried everything i,i tried to unistall and reinstall , still same modded and broken gta3.img and gta_int .PLEASE HELP i wan't to know how to fix thees files!!

We won't give you the original data files for your game, as it would be illegal to do so, especially if you just downloaded it via a torrent.