If you had a PC, would you make a mod for GTA IV?

Husky

No because I don't know how to model and never looked into editing the text files. I can make texture mods, but I don't.

I run a fansite with one of the most popular downloads databases for GTA on the net, I leave the modding to the pro's :P

Related note: We're aware well over 60% of our users actually come for downloads (in comparison very few come for news/content/forums) - it's always pissed me off but I figured I'd capitalise on it. We'll probably run featured mods as well as try to get interviews with some of the more prolific modders in the community.

Strangely we don't actually have many prolific modders here bar Switch Designs. Most tend to be small time modders.

But it would be great to see if any of you are planning on making mods.

im going 2 probably edit the text files, ill change "algonquin" for a start, and "firefly island" i

dont like either, so they are changed straight away, the new "esperanto" does not resemble the old GTAIII era 1 so that are changed also, i doo have plans for the text files only, i can soo why not

Edited by claude-5

No because I don't know how to model and never looked into editing the text files. I can make texture mods, but I don't.

I run a fansite with one of the most popular downloads databases for GTA on the net, I leave the modding to the pro's :P

Related note: We're aware well over 60% of our users actually come for downloads (in comparison very few come for news/content/forums) - it's always pissed me off but I figured I'd capitalise on it. We'll probably run featured mods as well as try to get interviews with some of the more prolific modders in the community.

Strangely we don't actually have many prolific modders here bar Switch Designs. Most tend to be small time modders.

But it would be great to see if any of you are planning on making mods.

I know what you mean, I hope that Switch Designs makes some kick mods.