need original player.img!

Isn't it against the rules to just share files that help crack the .exe. The Player.img file is just the model, Anyways it is quiet a big file around 60mb something, If you can't find it anywhere and don't want to reinstall you can use the white Cj model which I think replaces the player model. I'm not very sure so if anyone else may have a better option

You know, I think I'll say it here guys...Just to avoid creating a new topic.

1. You don't need to just automatically assume that because someone needs a file from the game, they've downloaded their copy.

2. I think the person has got the idea on the first explaination, there's no need for 4 posts that say the exact same bullshit thing.

The way to solve this is just give a laid back answer like so, "Sorry, we can't help you with that, you'll have to have a look somewhere else".

• 1 year later...

hello everybody im new and im dumb lolz i too also need the original player.img i did buy the disc and everything and i modded it and i did uninstall it but when i reinstalled the game the files stayed the same :< anyone out there that can help???

Edited by sandyman

• 9 years later...

guys why you so bad him
 hey man i know that you might found anythings to do 
but Iam here to tell anybody you can restore anyfile if you download the game as rar and extarct it all the files are there