Skateboarding

Haha cool. I did a quick search to look for it, but didn't find it in the first minute so I said screw it.

We currently only have one skatepark where I live, and it was built somewhere in late 90s i think. It's pretty fun, but I really want a new skatepark. There used to be a fucking sick park built when I was ten, had the sickest two bowls ever and a great street park, all indoor but got shut down for environmental issues( place used to be a car repair shop and a bunch of oil leaked down so it needed to be cleaned up )so unfortuantely it got closed down and when they fixed it all up they couldn't buy it back. It's currently a fucking karate dojo type thing, which we already have 5-7 where I live. :/

We do however have a skatepark in the making, but still need about $400,000 to finish it...

• Like 1

Haha cool. I did a quick search to look for it, but didn't find it in the first minute so I said screw it.

We currently only have one skatepark where I live, and it was built somewhere in late 90s i think. It's pretty fun, but I really want a new skatepark. There used to be a fucking sick park built when I was ten, had the sickest two bowls ever and a great street park, all indoor but got shut down for environmental issues( place used to be a car repair shop and a bunch of oil leaked down so it needed to be cleaned up )so unfortuantely it got closed down and when they fixed it all up they couldn't buy it back. It's currently a fucking karate dojo type thing, which we already have 5-7 where I live. :/

We do however have a skatepark in the making, but still need about $400,000 to finish it...

Well that sucks that they had to close it. Around my place I could only think of one and it's some what far away...at least for me since I don't drive yet...I really need to get my license.

• 1 month later...
I just got a new board, and shoes

I got a:Zero deck

Independent trucks

Element wheels

Element berrings

Zero bolts

Fallen shoes

What Zero model is it, and ahh I definitely need new shoes. Been skating in slip-ons for the past few months. I have like, cuts on the side of my feet now because half the time I wear slip-ons, I wear no socks and my shoe's have holes everywhere.

Go Skateboarding Day is coming up, who's going to be skating?

Edited by Nate10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...