Olympics

Slyde

I still can't believe that Great Britain managed to get 4th place in the medals table. It's all over the news of how we performed so far above expectations. Great to see our small country getting so many medals!

Also, nice to see someone other than the USA top the medals table, 3 years in a row and it was getting boring. Good job China! Despite your cheating in the gymnastics and all the other shit you did... I'm just glad it wasn't the USA winning again :)

It's not the fact that they were underage that I cared about. It's the fact that there is a rule in place and they broke it (gymnasts must be 16). Regardless of any age limit, they broke a rule, while other countries competing didn't, yet China weren't punished... that's all I thought was a bit weird.

I personally don't agree with the rule anyway, and think they should at least lower it to 14 or something, or just get rid of it altogether.

Doesn't matter, half of the American athletes weren't even from America. The flag holder was from Senegal and just got citizenship or something. Yet some lady went to play for Russia and all the Americans called her "un-patriotic". rofl!

Plus Cavic beat Phelps yet they gave it to Phelps, funn how they won't release the images of the final touch, isn't it?

Doesn't matter, half of the American athletes weren't even from America. The flag holder was from Senegal and just got citizenship or something. Yet some lady went to play for Russia and all the Americans called her "un-patriotic". rofl!

Plus Cavic beat Phelps yet they gave it to Phelps, funn how they won't release the images of the final touch, isn't it?

Yeah, that's really stupid. Becky Hammon didn't have an opportunity to make the USA women's basketball team so she went to play for Russia but yet you've got a Japanese diver who was on the American team and several Chinese table tennis players from China on the American team. Also, there was an American basketball player who played for Russia, only on the Men's side and no one made a deal out of that. The whole thing sounds dumb.

About the Phelps/Cavic issue, I'll just say that the touch pads don't lie.

Yeah, that's really stupid. Becky Hammon didn't have an opportunity to make the USA women's basketball team so she went to play for Russia but yet you've got a Japanese diver who was on the American team and several Chinese table tennis players from China on the American team. Also, there was an American basketball player who played for Russia, only on the Men's side and no one made a deal out of that. The whole thing sounds dumb.

About the Phelps/Cavic issue, I'll just say that the touch pads don't lie.

lol, it's fixed. Just like how they screwed over Cavic in those European races, they screw him over again in the olympics. It's hard not to have sympathy for the guy.