Another sig

Chrisman

He obviously does, he used it in a perfectly acceptable and grammatically correct way.

Do you know who I was asking? Besides, I've used plenty of words in sentences correctly and have had no idea what they meant.

Imply: To indicate or suggest without being explicitly stated.

"And it's a sig that i happen to know is already in use by someone somewhere else."

That sentence there did not say that he stole it, but by saying that you found it being used by someone else, anyone could have thought you meant he took it from that person, which was what I thought you meant at first.

Just wanted to point that out.

He obviously does, he used it in a perfectly acceptable and grammatically correct way.

Do you know who I was asking? Besides, I've used plenty of words in sentences correctly and have had no idea what they meant.

Imply: To indicate or suggest without being explicitly stated.

"And it's a sig that i happen to know is already in use by someone somewhere else."

That sentence there did not say that he stole it, but by saying that you found it being used by someone else, anyone could have thought you meant he took it from that person, which was what I thought you meant at first.

Just wanted to point that out.

I infact knew that he uses the sig himself, i never ever for a second said, or indicated that he stole it. Neither did i even say someone else was using it, with or without permission to joelzaar (who, by the way i recognize as the creator)

I knew you were asking Thomas, I'm pretty sure the word 'imply' has only been used once, by him in this topic.

I infact knew that he uses the sig himself, i never ever for a second said, or indicated that he stole it. Neither did i even say someone else was using it, with or without permission to joelzaar (who, by the way i recognize as the creator)

I knew you were asking Thomas, I'm pretty sure the word 'imply' has only been used once, by him in this topic.

...just because you didn't think you implied anything doesn't mean someone else couldn't have thought that you did. That's all I was saying.

I've been given warnings on here because people thought I implied something and I didn't.