Last thing you copied and pasted?

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advertise

Meet Local UK Girls

Single and from the UK? Check out Dating Direct, the UK's largest dating site! You can search over 3.5 million profiles. Free to join!

Meet Gay UK Singles

Looking for love? It can be hard to find the one. Meet other single gay UK men at DatingDirect.com online dating.

^ Two ads on Facebook right next to each other. Failed targeting. My profile clearly states I'm straight yet I consistently get dating ads for both men and women. Suggesting I'm bisexual. Are they saying I should become bi? Should I do this? y/n

Advertise

Meet Local UK Girls

Single and from the UK? Check out Dating Direct, the UK's largest dating site! You can search over 3.5 million profiles. Free to join!

Meet Gay UK Singles

Looking for love? It can be hard to find the one. Meet other single gay UK men at DatingDirect.com online dating.

^ Two ads on Facebook right next to each other. Failed targeting. My profile clearly states I'm straight yet I consistently get dating ads for both men and women. Suggesting I'm bisexual. Are they saying I should become bi? Should I do this? y/n

Doubles your chances of sex. Do it.

Advertise

Meet Local UK Girls

Meet Gay UK Singles

erm.. i copy/pasted that :P

Connor - www.myspace.com/intothevoidband08 <-- My band says:

awe...some

gonna get laid?

Vasco./// Suicude!!! I've already died, it's just the funeral I've been waiting for! says:

Dont think so

why not?

Vasco./// Suicude!!! I've already died, it's just the funeral I've been waiting for! says:

3 days

huh?

Then shes gone

aww

3 days tiljl she goes

why don't you just sneekily put your penis inside her?>

Advertise

Meet Local UK Girls

Meet Gay UK Singles

Why not, makes things more fun. I always get the gay dating ads on myspace and facebook ... neither site should have any reason to do that.

The last thing I have:

• 2 weeks later...