Samil's stories

Samil

Samil's stories  

6 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think that my stories are?

• Awesome
    • Boring

I don't care what you guys say I continue making stories with what I want.Oh and, NOBODY INSULTS LINKIN' PARK!

These stories are about GTA, and cause GTA are violent games, my stories can't say ... CJ and Denise were running happy on a field full with flowers!That would be:

1.Boring

2.Descusting

This will have nothing awesome.

Edited by Samil

I don't care what you guys say I continue making stories with what I want.Oh and, NOBODY INSULTS LINKIN' PARK!

These stories are about GTA, and cause GTA are violent games, my stories can't say ... CJ and Denise were running happy on a field full with flowers!That would be:

1.Boring

2.Descusting

If you don't care about our opinion then why create a topic asking for it?

I hate Linkin Park btw

Edited by IVAN ALEXANDROV

yeah, constructive criticism is what he need... it would help him a lot if you will tell him about the things where he failz (like using of too much bold and kinda unbelievable storyline)

i haven't read any of your stories rightnow, thats why i can't give you any good critique for now ;)

1.Boring

2.Descusting

We are giving you advice to make GOOD stories and now you're ignoring us?

I say they are boring. I've read one but I haven't read the others, there are simply too much and the amount of topics is beginning to annoy me and many others. That's the only reason this forum (Graphics and Writers Pad) is actually active because people are discussing these so called 'ghost' stories. People would actually like them if you created topics about a month after the previous instead of just posting day after the other, that's what I would call "Raising your post count".