Can my PC run GTA IV?

Chris

I would hate a projector.

I would hate 145". 45" is max for a TV if you ask me (for in my room).

big white fatass 17 inch

Lol :P

I've got a 22" and it isn't as big as you'd think it is. Well, it's pleasant, but if you're willing to pay the price, I'd get a 24" instead.

Also depends on what you're used to of course. But it just isn't as big as most people think it is.

@shortbus yeah i reckon that will work good :)

@claude-5, well the mobo doesnt really determine it, mainly the CPU and video card. Did you buy a AMD based or Intel based motherboard? If amd i would get a X2 5000+ or more, if intel, i'd go for a e8400 (3ghz core 2) or if you cant afford that, a e7200 (2.53ghz core 2). graphic card, i'd get a 8800gt/s/x . but i think gtx is still quite expensive.

Your mobo isn't really the the key to being able to run GTA IV....

@Shortbus: Yeah, sure. Especially at that reso. It won't be a prob.

Neither of you paid attention, did you? He never asked what kind of mobo he should get for GTA IV. He said he already bought one, he wanted to know what he should hook up to it.

Will it work on my PC? Heres the specs:

-Dell Inspiron 530s

-Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.0ghz

-2GB RAM

-160GB HD

-Intel Graphics 128mb (yea i know i gotta get a new graphics card, but its hard finding ones for my pc because its a slim one)

-Windows XP Home Edition SP2

I would count on that being the minimum requirements

@shortbus yeah i reckon that will work good :)

@claude-5, well the mobo doesnt really determine it, mainly the CPU and video card. Did you buy a AMD based or Intel based motherboard? If amd i would get a X2 5000+ or more, if intel, i'd go for a e8400 (3ghz core 2) or if you cant afford that, a e7200 (2.53ghz core 2). graphic card, i'd get a 8800gt/s/x . but i think gtx is still quite expensive.

Your mobo isn't really the the key to being able to run GTA IV....

@Shortbus: Yeah, sure. Especially at that reso. It won't be a prob.

Neither of you paid attention, did you? He never asked what kind of mobo he should get for GTA IV. He said he already bought one, he wanted to know what he should hook up to it.

or was it you that didnt pay attention?

or was it you that didnt pay attention?

Again, you didn't pay attention. I never accused you of not helping him. I simply questioned why both of you acted as if he was questioning his mother board.

I don't know if that will happen, I have no devices to back all my stuff up on like an external HD or flash drives.

I do have a CD burner, but I don't really wanna put 90GB worth of junk on little CDs :I

Plus I need to buy some blanks.

What are the consequences of playing without formatting and whats the likelihood of them happening

Edited by Shortbus