War in San Andreas

Samil

If you don't care, then why are you discussing all this, giving me lessons on the advanced parts of the English language?

As someone looking out for the remaining respect you have, you should give the whole 'you don't have the right' and 'explaineverythingtoconnorbecausehedoesn'tknowaboutit' thing.

Anyway, I won't be replying to anything else until later, I'll be on SA-MP with Llama...

Edited by Connor

Anyway, I won't be replying to anything else until later, I'll be on SA-MP with Llama...

Have fun. :awesome:

But yeah, now that i think about it. I can see why you and many other's would think i'm in the wrong here.

I'd like to request a permanent ban on my account, since Connor is probably right that i probably have blown all the respect i once had here. Thanks!

Have fun. :awesome:

But yeah, now that i think about it. I can see why you and many other's would think i'm in the wrong here.

I'd like to request a permanent ban on my account, since Connor is probably right that i probably have blown all the respect i once had here. Thanks!

You're not going to get a permanent ban, unfortunatly...

Unless you wanna flame me or something.

Requesting a permaban from the aftermath of a heated argument? Pathetic, not gonna give it to you I'm afraid. We don't hand out bans just for the sake of it, we ban people who deserve it. We're good people here.

This has gone way off topic though so I'm going to close this. I don't think anything of any importance will ever be posted if left open.