Liberty City ... Again?

Butters!

I don't think I have much say in this considering I haven't played the game but yeah, it would be nice to introduce a new location or revisit something else besides Liberty City but just because we've played in this area before doesn't not make it a good game.

Personally I don't care where R* locates their games, I just love playing them. The location doesn't have much an affect on me....

Edited by Nate14

Sometimes I don't understand some people. Its a new city, looks nothing like the old Liberty City. Just because Rockstar Games named it Liberty City, people complain. I bet you anything if they named it something else, there would be way less people complaining. Its just a name, nothing more but I do agree that they have used the name Liberty City one too many times tho.

Yea I hate to repeat what everyone else said but I have unlocked all 3 islands in GTA IV and so far I can't say I have seen somtihng that even resembles the Liberty City in GTA 3. You people just need to enjoy the game for what it is and all the detail it has instead of picking one tihng and focusing on it.

[OFF TOPIC ] I'm pretty sure the next thing I'm gonna see a rant about is how you can't fly an airplane and how this ruins the game? [/ OFF TOPIC]