Bigfoot body found

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it didn't die of natural causes, it's guts were ripped open for god sake.

Bigfoot is a myth get over it.

Did you read the full article or watch the whole video? They mention that they've been doing an autopsie on it.

Oh, just to clear things up, I don't necessarily believe in the whole bigfoot legend, I'm just more open to new discoveries and changes than most people are.

Why the hell did you thank yourself in your sig?

Your vanity fails so hard.

It was actually a joke...You know, I could change if it bothers you that much.

Linky to confimation if you're interested.

I put 'i think' because i might have read another article about a seperate incident, and left it open for discussion. I won't close a topic that can still have discussion, saves a repeat being made.

Ok, er.. stop the name calling :P Just leave it and sort it out in a PM if you must.

edit: maybe not confirmation, but yeah, interesting nonetheless.

According to that article, that picture that has been getting shown off everywhere isn't even the picture of this particular "bigfoot".

It would take a lot more than I'm doing," he said, noting that people will want to see an actual body rather than just tissue samples. "If the guy claims to have a body, he really should produce one," Nelson said.

Just by that statement there, I'm assuming that the one picture isn't of the bigfoot this guy may have found.

So this sort of scrambles everyone's thoughts on this and leaves everyone to either stay a skeptic or as a believer.

I'm not too sure what to believe, I've never really been interested in these creature stories.

So far its a Hoax. Since the guys lacked evidence on Friday.

There is a lack of evidence, but since their is an "investigation" we can't really call it a hoax until the investigation proves so.

It's at a "maybe" right now.

No it's not.

It's a hoax, a load of shit just like it always has been.

What, you're going to say next that you believe in the Yeti?

monsters18m22fxg3.th.jpg

LOL

Edited by guilty.by.association

No it's not.

It's a hoax, a load of shit just like it always has been.

What, you're going to say next that you believe in the Yeti?

monsters18m22fxg3.th.jpg

LOL

Wow, you're as skeptic towards this as Bill Nye is to extra terrestrials.

Please, PLEASE, show me where I said that I believe in Bigfoot. I never believed in Bigfoot and I don't now.

Anyways, yetis, pish posh. Now the yeticorn, that's something to think about. :lolbounce: