FRAPZ

Butters!

Hi again, I am thinking of making some GTA VIDEOS, I have tried HyperCam, but that was bad bad bad quality. I heard of FRAPZ, but you have to buy it and I don't reakky wanna pay for it. Anyone know where I can get it for free or get a program that is just as good?

PS Dont start Posting WRONG SECTION over and over cos I put it here because its not genereal stuff, its not Modding Either

K final thing. I recorded a Video and it looked fine, but I wanted to add music and some writing, so I used Windows Movie Maker. Once I had finished making the movie I played it in Windows Media Player, and the Writing and Pics where fine, but the videos showed up as if you were looking at thm through Thermal Vision Gogles on a Hot day. Is the reason they are screwed up because they were AVI files to start with.

If so do you know any good converters that wont make the video blury - or have a huge water mark in the center of the screen?

Camtasia is good.

Non restrictive liscence, upto full screen recording, etc, etc.

I used this one and the Video worked, But when I tried to put it on youtube the Prosesing Bit said : Error (Unable To Convert File)

What files does youtube allow?

EDIT

Never Mind I have Got it working!

Edited by Butters!

• 4 months later...
K final thing. I recorded a Video and it looked fine, but I wanted to add music and some writing, so I used Windows Movie Maker. Once I had finished making the movie I played it in Windows Media Player, and the Writing and Pics where fine, but the videos showed up as if you were looking at thm through Thermal Vision Gogles on a Hot day. Is the reason they are screwed up because they were AVI files to start with.

If so do you know any good converters that wont make the video blury - or have a huge water mark in the center of the screen?

Theres a cracked version of fraps its A Full Free Version its unlimited time you want a link?

• 7 months later...