Mothman

Butters!

I was watching a Video on youtube, which says that Mothman is reported ti be on san Andreas. It only gives you a screenshot, and even thats not very good, but I was wondering have any of you seen him? Screens would be great!!

Anyone who doesnt know - Mothman is Supposedly, a Giant Man Sized Moth, with Red Eyes. He is suppposed to resemble somthing bad happening, like a car crash in which someone died, and only appears at night. There is a film which shows him in. Wheter or not he is real is a mystery.

But I have heared his Is in San Andreas, Mostly by the coast. He looks like a Bird on SA and stays compleatly still. He also gives out a High Pitch Squeak, and only appeaes for about 10 secs so your lucky if you get him on video or Screenshot, he also cannot be shot down, blown up or sliced with Heli Blades

Myth Hunters? I saw those videos too but I'm not sure if Mothman really is in.Why don't you do the same thing like Dementous did? Your car runs out of gas in the middle of the desert and then you start searching the skyes.Could be a good reconstruction.

Edited by Samil

Samil, have you ever played GTA SA(?), I'm pretty sure if you start GTA SA, drive into the desert, look around, you'll find a "Pterodactyl" as you call it.

If I had GTA SA right now, I would do the above and take a picture, but I don't.

Also, just to check, the thing in the red circle is supposed "Mothman", correct?

a.jpg

Edited by NotYouHaha