• Huckabee
    • Chris
    • Vercetti Thug

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCain...

Not because I think he's all that awesome, but because of how unsuitable I find Obama.

I'm I the only one who's actually taking this thread serious?

Even though I would like Obama to win, I see McCain winning it all.

Even though I would like McCain to win, I see Obama winning it all.

He's actually being treated like celebrity and I just can't understand why. On the long run I think Obama is going to mess the USA up. Just look at his oil plans, they're just bullshit and temporary solutions. It's going to fuck you guys in the end, after Obama's 4 years.

That's what I think..

Obama, for one reason. He thinks it's up to the parents' responsibility regarding violent videogames, which leads me to believe he's the only one in politics who has any fucking sense about today's entertainment.

Nice.

When asked if he'd ever taken cannabis, He admitted he had. The reporter asked him 'Did you inhale?'

He said: 'Well, that is the point'

lol. that's pretty funny.

McCain is an old man. Obama is a guy with a funny name, but hey, I like him better. McCain is a Bush clone. No one wants that.

Yeah, as you can see, I hate politics. That's all what my mother watches these days and I'm sick of it.

Edit: BBQ, you left out Ralph Nader but I can see why.

Edited by Rashon.

McCain is an old man. Obama is a guy with a funny name, but hey, I like him better. McCain is a Bush clone. No one wants that.

Yeah, as you can see, I hate politics. That's all what my mother watches these days and I'm sick of it.

Edit: BBQ, you left out Ralph Nader but I can see why.

No one wants a Bush clone...Why not?

LOL. And I wouldn't need to anyway because wimminz would be throwing themselves at me for being the hottest president in history etc. and the fact I'm actually cool and not a complete dickhead like most US presidents :P

Yeah, you're just a pimp ;]