IMG TOOL 2.0 HELP PLEASE

azadarasa

I know how to use img tool 2.0 , and i have windows vista . Every single time i edit gta3.img correctly , and i start the game.. no effect. example i download new weapon mod and i install it, nothing just happens ,no game crashes or anything ,NOTHING JUST HAPPENED. and other thing ,every single time i run img tool 2.0 , i get message "failed to set data for " " .I think that img tool doesent work on my computer ,but please help me!!!

I know how to use img tool 2.0 , and i have windows vista . Every single time i edit gta3.img correctly , and i start the game.. no effect. example i download new weapon mod and i install it, nothing just happens ,no game crashes or anything ,NOTHING JUST HAPPENED. and other thing ,every single time i run img tool 2.0 , i get message "failed to set data for " " .I think that img tool doesent work on my computer ,but please help me!!!

Make sure you have replaced the TXD files and the DFF files. You also need to rebuild the archive after you have installed the mod, and if you havemade a backup folder of Models, you need to use the one in the Main GTA SA folder :rolleyes:

Make sure you have replaced the TXD files and the DFF files. You also need to rebuild the archive after you have installed the mod, and if you havemade a backup folder of Models, you need to use the one in the Main GTA SA folder :rolleyes:

ok i can try ,but i am not sure does it work , i allways remember to rebuild the archive and replace stuffs.

• 7 months later...

i have a problem too.if i want to start the img tool it says: failed to set data for " but it open the gta3.img but i cant replace nothing.the img tool crashed allways if i replace it.

but it worked a few weeks before now.

can some one help me??

sry for my english im german