Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here you go:

n1exxj.jpg

[IMG=http://i35.tinypic.com/n1exxj.jpg]

24n0fvs.jpg

[IMG=http://i35.tinypic.com/24n0fvs.jpg]

Alright cool thanks. I really like it. I will send you 440$ right now.

Ok how much would you charge me just to make this picture larger?

tn.jpg

Hey Z i need a big favor i need a graphic size 300X200 i need a skull in the center AK-47's instead of crossbones and under the skull i want it to say in san andreas font color white All Out Kings

and make another so i can compare which i want make it same size 300X200 skull AK-47's All Out Kings color white red background San Andreas font but instead of a bandanna make a silver or cold crown

this is for my gamebattles account

base it on this

skull.jpg

Edited by Desert Fox

Ok. I want a picture of a fighter (muscles) with a WHITE bandanna wrapped around is fist and he is punching towards you. So you only see a little of him and a lot of his fist with the white bandanna on it. I want the pic to be in white and black (mostly white) and I want on the bottom left corner to say "C-Dubb Affiliate". Thanks! :)

Ok. Make it black and white though, and cartoonish. And let me see it and I will tell you if I like it. Kind of make it like you drew it on a piece of paper. And I want the "C-Dubb Affiliate" in a outline font, you pick the font. And I was wondering if you could put some smoke around his fist, like he stuck his hand in some hot water and its steaming. Thanks.

Edited by Casper Da Ghost

Ok. Get rid of that pic^^. I looked around the web to find pictures to try and help me explain how I want it.

Ok this is how I want the dragon ball z fighter. Not grey, but with a black outline like this one.

1-2.jpg

Here's a fist if you need it.

thhope_fist.jpg

And here is a example of outline font. Just do a outline font of Old English.

cambridge_outline.jpg

Hopefully this will help you. :)