• Enforcer
    • FBI washington
    • FBI Rancher
    • Barracks OL
    • Rhino
    • Ambulance
    • Fire truck
    • Police maverick

FBI Washington. Easy to obtain, Pay N' Spray-able, & I love Washingtons since I drove a FBI one in GTA VCS. Also, love the roar of the engine.

:)

---

BTW, why do people always make these kind of poll topics?

This is what I mean:

Favourite clothing

Most boring weapon

Favourite mission

Favourite weapon

And that's only a FEW in the GTA VC section.

Edited by NotYouHaha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't know if you count mods, but -

I liked the FBI Rancher (Replaced w/ '85 Chevy Suburban but kept original handling). Took one just after doing a

Haitian mission that was just sitting next to the cab company. didn't realize the 4 agents were still in it & I got away,

w/ 3 agents screaming like scared little girls.

I replaced the Vice Cheetah w/ a beautiful '73 Falcon XB (black, you know the one) & that was my all time favorite car.

Yeah, I tweaked that one a little. :evil:

Don't know if you count mods, but -

I liked the FBI Rancher (Replaced w/ '85 Chevy Suburban but kept original handling). Took one just after doing a

Haitian mission that was just sitting next to the cab company. didn't realize the 4 agents were still in it & I got away,

w/ 3 agents screaming like scared little girls.

Ah ha ha.... Thank god you have sound XD

I replaced the Vice Cheetah w/ a beautiful '73 Falcon XB (black, you know the one) & that was my all time favorite car.

Yeah, I tweaked that one a little. :evil:

Mad Max? Awesomeness. BTW, how do you replace Police Cheetah if you replace Normal cheetah? Because I have VCM, car names are exact as the model's name, so if I replace a Cheetah with a Ferrari 360, it will say that on cop cheetah as well, despite the fact its the normal default cop cheetah :bashhead:

FBI Rancher. Right from GTA III, loved it.

There wasn't an FBI Rancher in GTA3.

I loved the Rhino - You've gotta love turning the turret around and shooting it to gain speed, meanwhile hurdling toward innocent drivers and pedestrians. Mwahaha, so much fun.

Yeah, Turret... Pity you need Trainer to lock doors, because thats it's only weak point. I remember in GTA3 afte 70 minutes of rampaging my rhino blew up after some army guys kept shooting it allot, but so far in VC Ive only rolled it lol. The Rhino, strangly, is the fastest car in the game!!!

FBI Washington.

I just hate GTA Tanks (Except GTA SA).

I'm just the opposite, I think the SA tank was the worst :-D

Police car, easy to obtain, fast, good handling, drifts, and gives you a shotgun.

Enforcer gives ya armour, way better than a Ithaca37.... Man, I use either Serbu SuperShorty9, or the Franchi SPAS12, so the cop car is inrealavant...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

in my opinion any car is good IF you have the Vice City Ultimate Trainer v2 by LithJoe ... if you activate "Look Doors" and "Steel Granite Car" nothing gets in ur way (i think the rhino can kill u, don't know, never got to that point, i bought the vc police station) ! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...