GTA IV PC details and screenshots emerge

Chris

:lolbounce: can someone define the word 'HALOFAGS' to me, although, i have a pretty good idea

Someone who does nothing more than play halo online all day. A primal creature, they speak fluent leet, and often only eat/drink whilst still playing halo. They think large score = large penis and really, really need girlfriends.

Couldn't have defined it better myself.

:lolbounce: can someone define the word 'HALOFAGS' to me, although, i have a pretty good idea

Someone who does nothing more than play halo online all day. A primal creature, they speak fluent leet, and often only eat/drink whilst still playing halo. They think large score = large penis and really, really need girlfriends.

Im simular to that. I play GTA IV and GTA SA online all day for 12 hours. Does that make me a GTA-Fag?

Possibly, but "GTAFAG" isn't too common yet. Sure, there's fanboys.... But the ones to that degree aren't really rampant yet.

Doubt I'll upgrade my PC in time to play this. And I doubt I'll find anyone else who has it... So I won't play it on PC for a while. Interested in seeing what type of mods show up at first.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I STILL don't understand how it's more proper to play it on PC. You just don't have the same control over the game. Will SOMEONE explain this to me?

Maybe he only had a quick go at his friends house because he and doesn't own a console. You have no idea do you?

Hanging on to every word Llama says ftl.

he's right you dont have the same control over niko on pc as you do on console, however i do agree with alkaline on the fact that you shouldn't hang on every word that the mods/admins say...

@ claude: everyone who isnt a MS fanboy

Edited by gta player #69

Well this topic isn't about H3 it is about GTA IV. I have played this at my cousins house on his 360. It looks pretty good, but I am suspicous as to why it is being released to the PC so quickly. Are sales on the PS3 and 360 that poor? I will be waiting for the price to drop after Christmas. Also I will probably buy it used. I am impressed by the screen shots but it looks like my graphics card and memory will require an upgrade. I don't know if sinking all that money into my PC is a good idea just to play one game.

What I would like to see is a video game release to be more backwards compatible but the idea is to get people to buy the newest equipment. Look at GTA SA it has a NVidia logo as the second splash. Don't tell me they can't make it backwards compatible either. I have worked enough mesh and texture to know they do this to sell us more than we need. So $50 for the game, $75 to 100 for the graphics adapter and another $50 for the memory upgrade. Might as well buy a new PC for that.

My brother said he's waiting for the linux release. >.<

yeah and i own windows vista, dont mean i like it

i ask how can anybody like Halo 3, cuz its shit and i hate it, and i get called an MS fanboy, wtf i dont get it, and i love ps2 and ps3, by my ps2 more

i didn't say you were, i just said that in response to your comment. i belive i never called you an Ms fanboy i simply implied that anyone who believed that playing GTA on pc is more proper than playing on a console is an pc/MS (as they are 99% likely to have windows on said pc) fanboy.

if i did offend sorry, didn't mean it to sound that way :)

Well this topic isn't about H3 it is about GTA IV. I have played this at my cousins house on his 360. It looks pretty good, but I am suspicous as to why it is being released to the PC so quickly. Are sales on the PS3 and 360 that poor? I will be waiting for the price to drop after Christmas. Also I will probably buy it used. I am impressed by the screen shots but it looks like my graphics card and memory will require an upgrade. I don't know if sinking all that money into my PC is a good idea just to play one game.

What I would like to see is a video game release to be more backwards compatible but the idea is to get people to buy the newest equipment. Look at GTA SA it has a NVidia logo as the second splash. Don't tell me they can't make it backwards compatible either. I have worked enough mesh and texture to know they do this to sell us more than we need. So $50 for the game, $75 to 100 for the graphics adapter and another $50 for the memory upgrade. Might as well buy a new PC for that.

My brother said he's waiting for the linux release. >.<

Actually, GTA IV was one of the best-selling games of 2008. Also, there won't be a Linux release.

i didn't say you were, i just said that in response to your comment. i belive i never called you an Ms fanboy i simply implied that anyone who believed that playing GTA on pc is more proper than playing on a console is an pc/MS (as they are 99% likely to have windows on said pc) fanboy.

Most games for PC are exclusively released on Windows, therefore PC =Windows. It also is better to play on a PC for many reasons, but Linux/OSX and gaming go together about as well as Helen Keller and deep sea diving.