Whats up with save games ?

samtherocker

I can't figure out why when I put a save game into my documents and start up up the game and load the save game it starts the game from the start. I've downloaded many saved games from this site and they all do the same thing.

It is a version compatibility error. I had the same problem when I ran no CD hack on mine. Games prior to that version won't load so the game defaults to new game. If you downgraded the version or using the no CD hack or maybe the people who made the saved game are running the other version.

JAB

I can't figure out why when I put a save game into my documents and start up up the game and load the save game it starts the game from the start. I've downloaded many saved games from this site and they all do the same thing.

It is a version compatibility error. I had the same problem when I ran no CD hack on mine. Games prior to that version won't load so the game defaults to new game. If you downgraded the version or using the no CD hack or maybe the people who made the saved game are running the other version.

JAB

What do I need to do download the patch ?