BLAAAAAAAH help me please (skin trouble)

azadarasa

im running windows vista and i downloaded SPAWN (marvel skin) for gta sa. I did everything right ,i rebuilded imgtool archive and i have only the original player.img file in the gta sa models file and backup in a zip file... the thing is ,every time i start the game ,nothing is happened. no spawn attire ... just nothing!! not even game crashes... -.- i don't just get it ,do i need to "activate" the skin mod? ... i dont just find solution for this issue ,please if u know ,how to help me. JUST help me plz :(

oh and btw , i went to all stores and started new game ,no results .. plz help me :)

Did you remember to remove (EXPORT & DELETE best) the original player models? If not you have the old models

in their original place & the new ones at the end of the IMG file, so the game sees the first one & ignores the new one.

Surprisingly, the game will run. I made the same mistake playing around w/ the Hotknife TXDs.

I mentioned EXPORT & DELETE because if you don't like the way the new player looks you'll have the originals handy. An

old issue w/ IMG tools is the REPLACE function not working right (may have been fixed in newer versions).