your dreams

NZ91

I didn't find any topic like this and if there is one then don't bite my dick head off.

So post dreams that you have.

The other night I dreamed that Chris was a pimp and I was one of his hoes.

I'm not even kidding.

Last night I dreamed I had lesbian sex with some chick. It was so fucked up.

What about you?

don't bite my [strikethrough]dick[/strikethrough]

:lolbounce: You don't have one :P

The other night I dreamed that Chris was a pimp and I was one of his hoes.

GBA, you seriously need to get off TGTAP, a temp leave maybe. I ain't bullshitting.

And AFA I'm concerned.....Fantasies :awesome:

^ el oh el.

Like Noodle, I don't remember a lot of the dreams I had, but I think I remember one. My sister was rich and she had like a private jet and our family went on a holiday to Hawaii, but they left me behind so I ran up to the plane and had to start climbing it. Surprisingly, it was kinda like a mission in Pursuit Force so I got into the plane and they all said hai.

lol one that i remember was really weird. this was a while ago when i was in high school still.

i dreamt that the school was under attack by terrorists (we had a lock-down practice that day i think) and all the teachers like, met in the school somewhere and all had various guns etc and were fighting the terrorists. LOL

strange strange strange lol. :whistle:

Edited by WRX22B1998

lol one that i remember was really weird. this was a while ago when i was in high school still.

i dreamt that the school was under attack by terrorists (we had a lock-down practice that day i think) and all the teachers like, met in the school somewhere and all had various guns etc and were fighting the terrorists. LOL

strange strange strange lol. :whistle:

thats so cool. i wish our school is like that, but instead where fighting the squatters around our school who are drug addicts. yeah its real, our school is surrounded by a depressed area

I got laid.

Dreams... Ah, fuck them.

Further clarification: I dreamt I was getting laid next Monday. I'm going camping (yes.. just camping). Organizing it myself and got 3 friends coming with me. However, tomorrow (was going to be done today, but we couldn't) we (a friend and I) are going to invite some hot chick to go with us. She's pretty cool and stuff. Pretty easy person to get along with and.. she's hot.

Chances she comes with us are very, very slim. Haven't actually talked with her for a year now and the last time she said something to me I didn't recognize her and just said "Who the fuck is that" to my friend. Other then that, we're camping in a place that actually spells rape. No light, nobody comes their and we're only going there at 9 PM.

So she's being invited to join three guys she barely knows to go camping in a forest.

So I dreamt she did come and I got laid there (while the others were out fishing). Chance she comes is practically non existent, forget getting laid..

Bringing quite some alcohol with me though (I'm in charge of it. I don't want anyone getting really drunk. Hopefully I won't actually get drunk myself then..) and that might just boost the chances of her coming. You know those type of girls... party like people. I'm not, but hey.. More for us if she doesn't come (:

And hell, it will be fun anyway.

This was a dream I had at the age of 4 or 5, it has been forever in my memory, I dreamed I was on a boat,holding to a rope my parents were holding, and they would drop it and I would fall and die, it was very short.

I had a dream like 2 nights ago, where I seen the first girl i dated (and pretty much the only one lol) in a hot tub. etc etc. ;)

I like dreams tbh, waking up from them, it's like going into fantasy land and back, it's awesome.

Well, my dream this morning around 11:00 AM was shit tbh.

But here goes:

I was continuously killing hundreds of police officers, with an Assault Rifle, one of those M4's or AK's...

I was In a really good camouflaged spot, so the Police could not find me, also it was a little dark, and all...

...anyway, I was also getting shot by the S.W.A.T Police force, as I and my 10 dudes (Gang members) was killing and causing lots of kayos.

The rest of the Gang was back at the hood watching and guarding etc.

But me and my 10 Gang homies went too far killing the Police. We then got arrested, and was sentenced to 25 days in a Prison.

The good thing was, we managed to escape from this Prison, as many other old Prisoners escaped. But the Prison staff didn't fix the holes the previous prisoners made to escape.

We all walked through the large long tunnel for 10 minutes, and finally got out.

The shittiest problem was, we took the wrong route in the tunnel, and led us right outside the guarded gates (entrance of the prison).

The guards didn't spot us, because it was dark, and we had camouflaged clothes on, plus the tunnel exit was above them.

We nearly fell off the edge of the tunnel way, and we wouldn't have landed on the prison guards. Bad thing.

We went back through the tunnel way, and eventually found the right exit. But this exit was above water. This tunnel part was higher then a normal prison guard watch tower.

So, we had no choice but to take the tunnel above the guards, or jump into the water.

We discussed what we should do, and we decided to jump into the Water. However, the water lead to the Water pipes at the side of the Prison. We was then caught and sent to a Maximum State Prison, with lots more prisoners and guards, although we escaped from there too.

Then we was sent to a BIGGER Maximum State Prison. This was no ordinary prison though...

...in this prison, people who attacked the guards, where forced and sent to the "Room". This "Room" was called the "Silence Room".

I and 3 of my buddies where sent to this room for an hour, because we attacked 6 Prison guards.

Once we was let out of the "Room" we was sent back to our cells.

Good thing about it was, all 10 of us was in a row of cells.

I had 4 cell mates, (my buddies) and the others had the rest. Their cell was a bigger cell.

We all planned an escape from this prison, by killing some guards outside. Problem was, this prison allows executions for prisoners and guard killers. :(

One of my buddies got executed for killing 2 guards, and a prisoner with a stolen/hidden sharp weapon.

But, they didn't chop prisoners heads off, or hang them...they killed them in the electric chair.

400,000 volts of electricity running through prisoners bodies until they died.

Unfortunately one of our buddies was sent to this chair, and was executed, the following day.

We did escape from this prison, although we was sent to another prison.

This prison happened to be on Alcatraz Island.

We was allowed outside for fresh air, and all. Then had to go back in, for 15 minutes, for a training session (shit).

Then we was let out again for 2 hours and 25 minutes, witch was cool. :) However the air was freezing cold, at night, and 5:00 AM in the morning.

In the day, it warmed up.

But we actually escaped from this prison too. Just about.

Although we escaped on the 24th day in prison.

The next morning we was caught by the Police, we expected them to chase us, but they just looked at us, and smiled at us.

We said, "are you not going to chase us?" the police said "No. Today is your release from prison day. You've been in prison for your sentence of 25 days."

We was very shocked at this.

But yeah.

That was my dream. :P

I have a lot of strange dreams, and the funny thing is...I remember them the following morning. :D

Thanks for reading. :D

One time I had a crazy dream where I was trapped in a building's stairs and I went all the way down and there where giants chasing me up, and I sprinted all the way up and then there were dwarfs chasing me back down the stairs. I dont remember what happenned next but pretty soon after I woke up pretty scared. :lolbounce:

Last dream I could properly remember was, me managing to play GTA IV on PS2, and it being like a high contrast looking SA...<_<

Random eh?

Not on a GTA forum. :P

Currently I haven't been remembering my dreams. Though every few years I have the same dream I've had since like 4 years old. I am like in this castle and everything is dark and gloomy, and even though it's not THAT much a scary dream, I always wake up crying...

This was a dream I had at the age of 4 or 5, it has been forever in my memory, I dreamed I was on a boat,holding to a rope my parents were holding, and they would drop it and I would fall and die, it was very short.

I had a dream like 2 nights ago, where I seen the first girl i dated (and pretty much the only one lol) in a hot tub. etc etc. ;)

I like dreams tbh, waking up from them, it's like going into fantasy land and back, it's awesome.

Wet dreams ftw.