your dreams

NZ91

okay, i had this dream today... kinda annoying

me and my mother are on some argument where i shouted her some rude words which i can't remember and then suddenly i played an Age of Empires III like game where i have some soldiers on a city located on a desert somewhere in China and everytime my soldiers come to my enemy's buildings to burn it, they suddenly become a soldier of my enemy <_<. Because i'm very disappointed, i quit the game. Then i wake up.

Mmm last night I dreamed I was at this party and I didn't know where I was. Everyone was dropping acid and I took some, and I had a bad trip. Bisacally I was talking to this guy and he started syaing his ABC's really fast. So like in my head I was all like IF I DON'T SAY MY ABC'S FASTER THAN HIM. i WILL DIE. So I said mine when he started saying his again and I won and I was like YES. Then I went to this bathroom because my face was melting and I grabbed the conditioner bottle in the shower and was going to putt it on because I knew it was the cure to stop melting. Yeah, but the bottle said not to use it or YOU WILL DIE. But I had to use it so I did, then I started dying and then wokee up.