Buckethead

Do you like Buckethead?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Buckethead?

• Yes
    • No

I like him as a bass player.

Dude you guys dont know Buckethead he is a freaking beast.

Shut up.

I'd be willing to bet that you only just got into guitars, and music. You make topics about guitar brands, players, and all that shit, and act the know it all. Bets these people all know twice, three times what you do, maybe more.

Connor can have his say, have his opinion, you cannot tell him he's wrong. He knows waaay more about music than you do, so quit acting like some guy you just heard of is god's gift to music. Read up first, own a variety of guitars, listen to a variety of musicians, then develop an opinion, don't go with the hype, or who's 'cool' The way you act about this shit makes it seem like that's what you're doing, and it pisses me off.

End.

I like him as a bass player.

Dude you guys dont know Buckethead he is a freaking beast.

Shut up.

I'd be willing to bet that you only just got into guitars, and music. You make topics about guitar brands, players, and all that shit, and act the know it all. Bets these people all know twice, three times what you do, maybe more.

Connor can have his say, have his opinion, you cannot tell him he's wrong. He knows waaay more about music than you do, so quit acting like some guy you just heard of is god's gift to music. Read up first, own a variety of guitars, listen to a variety of musicians, then develop an opinion, don't go with the hype, or who's 'cool' The way you act about this shit makes it seem like that's what you're doing, and it pisses me off.

End.

Dude dont get your panties in a bunch i did not just get into guitars i just started posting things about guitars and i bet a million that nobody that has posted on this topic knows more about Rock than me i will even start a quiz topic.