Easiest GTA?

What would you say was the easiest GTA UNDER Vice City Stories, cause it got easy after that...

so uh what is exactly after vice city stories? gta 4? i heard that was sorta hard.

uhh

i reckon vice city, i didnt really have much trouble with any missions except dildo dodo needed a few goes. even the last mission was easy.

I'd have to say the easiest out of all of them for me was Grand Theft Auto III - the level of *difficulty* in GTA III doesn't even compare to that of Vice City Stories.. Missions like Turn on, Tune in, Bug out in VCS make all of the other missions in the series seem like a joke..

• 4 weeks later...
IV without a doubt. Then comes LCS and VC. VCS and SA are hardest.

III was average but hard though.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. I was surprised how easy IV ended up being, there was only a few missions that I had to do twice, and that was usually down to me doing something stupid (like not noticing I'd dropped a grenade at my feet rather than thrown in... clever boy :clapping: ).

That flight school in SA still gives me nightmares...

That flight school in SA still gives me nightmares...

Don't remind me! :o Trying to get all golds in that was tough. But not as tough as gettin golds in that lap circuit thing in Driving School... Ugh...

San Andreas is the only one I play much and it is pretty easy. But its FUN! Unlike the Godfather, the chance of getting away from cops is high so it makes it more fun. Where as the Godfather is boring cuz you cant survive as long in a big shootout or blow them all up... :P