Missing Island...

Butters!

I'll check, Someone has said that its alcatraz - is that really on the game, I saw some screens but couldn't tell if they were alcertraz Prison, or just Jizzys Club from far out at sea

EDIT: Nope, nothing there, just some rocks and Coral, but strangly, there is a lot more of them there than other spots in the bay. There is a sort of crater in the Ground near the spot, but an earthquake seams possible as I remember that when you reach Flint County, the Radio says "Bridges linking Red and Flint county have finally reopened after the earthequake" So maybe:

baysideislandvt5.jpg

Well nice for finding it yourself, in real life that's called the San Francisco Fail.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i noticed when your in front of the bar the waitress paces then when you jump it she walks in

the 4 dots on the map in all the corners are just to keep it hanging up i just realised :hurrhurr:

that is no sand in angel like some dude said could have been a lower sea level

Edited by fuzzyrabbitproductions

Okay then one last thing - Search GTA 3 in the IMG tool (Y is it called gta 3 and not gta sa?)

29yikyh.jpg

Search for that - Night Night :zZZ::zZZ::zZZ:

i imported into g max and this is it just a fan

ufo_light.jpg

They look like the Lights from the Lil Probe in. I realised R* name nearly Everything in the Lil Probe in UFO or ALIEN Somthing. Just thought I would say that if you are confused about it. But Serously now, No More UFO posts.

----

Maby the sand is not there because the beach is atificial, or the water Level has fallen