Epsilon Discovery

Butters!

For a while now I have been investigating UFO's and The Epsilon Program in San Andreas. I found online the other day that this sign is contains "Red Truck"

1zxo6jl.jpg

I went to check it out, and found this is the building in the enclosure - Normal

24gkup5.jpg

Untill Nightfall

211qcs6.jpg

There is a Blue light shining, but no clear light source. It is just like any other epsilon building...

Any thoughts?...

the wine could tie into

also find the time the 'meeting place' turns blue ( i wanna say 4:00)and also with that new find(do a couple tests each)

then find the time between and add that to the time for the one further in the night and freeze the clock

then go and search SA for other building

if both the same time freeze clock at that time and go looking

Holy shit? A red truck? Noooo.

It says truck red anyway. Really, you're looking far too hard.

I believe Butters! and Samil are on to something here. IF I was going to encode hidden messages into the game I wouldn't place them in the MAIN.SCM for just any code hacker to find. Using the graphics images to send "secret messages" is not a new device. Point of fact the NSA trains their cytologists to look for any odd patterns in images sent over the internet. I mean one picture sent over an email can contain a lot more information than just colors. Each pixel in an offset sequence could contain more information than you could imagine. Looking too hard is not in a cytologists vocab.

Good work Butters!

Check what I found!!!

I think you need to resize the head have you tried it?

ALSO for all of you looking into special meanings behind the word epsilon other than a greek letter.

• In the popular web series "Red vs. blue", Epsilon is the name of the AI assigned to freelancer Washington.
  • Epsilon in Malaysian Pale is the name of the second solo album released by Tangerine Dream leader Edgar Froese in 1975.
  • Epsilon is also an Australian light-powered female-looking robot that fought Pluto in an episode of Astro Boy.
  • Epsilon Eridani III is the planet that the spacestation Babylon 5 orbited in the eponymous sci-fi television series.
  • E-104 Epsilon is also the name of a robot in Sonic Adventure.
  • "Epsilon 9" is the name of the Federation space station consumed by the V'ger cloud in Star Trek: The Motion Picture.
  • Epsilon is the name of an unlockable creature in the game Monster Rancher 2
  • In Greek it is used for Epsilon Team.
  • "Epsilon Mirror" is the name of one of Aika's moves in the video game Skies of Arcadia.
  • Epsilon is the leader of the Rebellion in Mega Man X: Command Mission
  • The Epsilon Project is a fictional experiment mentioned in the Dreamcast and Xbox versions of Dead or Alive 2 and is based around cloning.
  • Epsilon is the lowest of five social castes in the Aldous Huxley novel Brave New World.
  • "Plan Epsilon" was one of many plans to restore Doctor Doom to life in the event of his death, as shown in Fantastic Four issue no. 246, written by Stan Lee.
  • Epsilon-Eagle is the name of the protagonist in the Sega Mega Drive game Alien Soldier.
  • Epsilon was the name given to one of the ground support teams in the Sony Playstation game G-Police
  • Epsilon is the name of the newly resurrected Yuri Faction in the Yuri's Revenge mod Mental Omega

That's the Letterman list!

JAB B)

Edited by JAB HacksouL

I'll go there and post some screenshots up

Okay, Nothing up there, but it does Give you a Brilliant Vantage point of the desert, which would prove usefull to some people. There is a small column, which looks like somthing hit it and made it break away.

qojd07.jpg

5cwu85.jpg

More later, I have to go

Edited by Butters!

For a while now I have been investigating UFO's and The Epsilon Program in San Andreas. I found online the other day that this sign is contains "Red Truck"

-----removed pics---- see first page

There is a Blue light shining, but no clear light source. It is just like any other epsilon building...

Any thoughts?...

Where are they found on the map?

I never thought much of this but my game I was playing I beat Ceasars Car Stealing part in San Ferro and there shows up this green glowing fog.

JUST LIKE THIS!!

This is not my video.

I did the next mission the green fog went away, this is our original non-modded game. I think the radio was even giving a weather forcast about fog rolling in just before it happens. I am looking for the audio when I get back from school.