Epsilon Discovery

Butters!

I've just realized something - something that could be vital to the investigation.

http://www.cluckinbellhappychicken.com/ <-- look at the worker. He has his hand up. The directions on the Epsilon site are:

"Travel through the dawn to the pass pictured in our brochures. Look for a red truck with a dent on the right fender. Raise your left hand and recite the words: "Take me to to my father-father, brother-uncle. Kifflom." We'll do the rest. Because we all know, there is Kifflom and there is Krant, and both be praised. Blindfold required."

Does anybody else think this is a reference?

I did the next mission the green fog went away, this is our original non-modded game. I think the radio was even giving a weather forcast about fog rolling in just before it happens. I am looking for the audio when I get back from school.

The DJ of Radio Los Santos, mentions Fog several Times (no surprise there). I just haven't experience the Green Fog.

I did the next mission the green fog went away, this is our original non-modded game. I think the radio was even giving a weather forcast about fog rolling in just before it happens. I am looking for the audio when I get back from school.

The DJ of Radio Los Santos, mentions Fog several Times (no surprise there). I just haven't experience the Green Fog.

My brother says it happens on his Xbox as well but it is very rare. So you know it's build in to the game.

"Travel through the dawn to the pass pictured in our brochures. Look for a red truck with a dent on the right fender. Raise your left hand and recite the words: "Take me to to my father-father, brother-uncle. Kifflom." We'll do the rest. Because we all know, there is Kifflom and there is Krant, and both be praised. Blindfold required."

Dawn would mean East to the (road or pass) pictured in our brochures.

I looked through the GTA SA City Guides that came with this game. Other than a misprint on page 45 there is not one ad about the Epsilon Cult. Page 29 "What Not to Miss in Los Santos" they list Vinewood, Verdant Bluffs, Santa Maria Beach, and Rodeo. If Red Truck is a refference to Red County then Red County is on the Eastside of the map. The blindfold might be in refference to night.

This might have somthing to do with it,

I was parked at Red County, waiting for a Rancher to come past, because I needed a car with grip. After 2 mins of waiting (at approx 2am gane time) I saw a red sadeler driving recklaslly, ramming cars of the road and what not. I chased him, and got to that bridge that links Las Venturas to Red County, before he drove into the water. The drowned people in it where: That wierd man some people call Mr Hat, and one of those guys who dresses in mostly denim. I turned around, and saw Mr Hat walking back up Palimino Creek Dorection, even though he was already dead, as I had seen him drowned (There were no other Peds about.) I shot him and he died. I turned round, then looked back at the place I shot him, and I could see him walking away, and his corpse on the road. I killed him about 15 times, he respawned by his body Each time, before I got bored and followed him, but whichever way I went he went the opposite way, and he did walk into the Channel of Wter again. Spooky... I will try and recreate this and post up a video

Also I went on that clucking Bell website, and here was no man holding his had up, That did get me thinking, Brother-Uncle could mean North West, as Males are Usually on the LEft side of the People on a Family Tree.

Edited by Butters!

Couldn't sleep -_- so I took the image from the game and made an overlay.

post-24009-1220417406_thumb.png

This is what I came up with locations are close.

post-24009-1220417461_thumb.png

There are 7 pinned locations from the top down they appear to be:

1. "Arco Del Oeste"
  2. Area 69
  3. "The Big Ear"
  4. Greenglass College
  5. Red County just outside Blueberry
  6. Easter Bay Chemicals
  7. Shady Creeks Area

BTW I am certain this is NOT linked but just a coincidence but I was googling Epsilon Blue Lights and got SmokeCDs.com and this band called "Epsilon Blue".

I can't find any place that glows blue besides the cult farm. My opinion is the whole this is just a big puzzle to make you go through mazes to find out there is no cheese.

Cool photos.Weird that there is a band called Epsilon Blue.Lol I bet they are cultists.Maybe they came from the game.Whatever.I know another location that glows blue but dunno if it has something to do with the Epsilon Cult.Xheck he first page I think it's there.

Edited by Samil