Fast and Furious

GTA Don

"Vin Diesel and Paul Walker re-team for the ultimate chapter of the franchise built on Fast cars -- "Fast and Furious." Heading back to the streets where it all began, they rejoin Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster to blast muscle, tuner and exotic cars across Los Angeles and floor through the Mexican desert in the new high-octane action-thriller.

When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto (Diesel) reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Conner (Walker). But as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, Dom and Brian must give in to an uncertain new trust if they hope to outmanuever him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, two men will find the best way to get revenge: push the limits of what's possible behind the wheel."

Coming 2009

Official site

IMDB

I think the series just became shit cos of Tokyo Drift, but hopefully this will pick up the torch. It's got most of the original characters from the original The Fast and The Furious, I'm just not sure about the storyline of this movie. lol fast and furious was such an oreeginal name.

I thought the first one was okay until they destroyed the only cool car in the whole film, the Charger. I haven't bothered

watching the others as it's just not my thing. My F-150 can outrun most of the stock versions of "Fast & Frivolous" cars.

Hey, I happen to like the third movie. Can't wait for the fourth iteration.

I'm buying an Excursion (might name it Al).

I thought the first one was okay until they destroyed the only cool car in the whole film, the Charger. I haven't bothered

watching the others as it's just not my thing. My F-150 can outrun most of the stock versions of "Fast & Frivolous" cars.

Hey, I happen to like the third movie. Can't wait for the fourth iteration.

I'm buying an Excursion (might name it Al).

If you wanna watch American muscle shine, watch the others. The muscle cars are always used in awesome ways in the end, such as a Yenko Camaro being launched onto a yacht in the second movie and a Mustang knocking a 350Z off a steep hill in the third.

Lol not the most creative name in the world seeing as how they just removed the "The" from the first movie title but whatever. Liked the first two movies, Tokyo Drift was kinda lame I think and this one looks alright.

Funny, I enjoyed the first one up until about the 20th time I watched it((I had to watch it various amounts of times and it got old... fast)).... The second one kind of blew. Really.....

The third one, however, I enjoyed a LOT more than I thought I would. My favorite, actually.

I heard that Mustang was bastardized w/ a Mitsubishi engine. Not sure where you live, that'll get a guy hung around here.

No, it was a Nissan, and it wasn't bastardized. It was refurbished with the only engine they had available((an engine built to do what they needed the car to do already)), and in reality, they used three different Mustangs. One had no engine((for stunts, I do believe)), one with the Nissan engine, and one had the original engine in it.

At first I thought this was a really horrible rip... Then I noticed not only was it being ripped by the same damn production company, but it had the same actors in it.... Then I thought it just looked like a remake, using the same actors((wtf?))........ I guess I'll see it. I'm a Diesel fan.

So, they can import the Mustang body but not a 5.0 or 5.4 engine to put in it? Australian Block 351 should be easy to find

on that side of the Pacific. Nissan engines belong in Nissans.

Godzilla must have destroyed the warehouse.

In the movie's backstory, the Mustang sans engine was found on or near a military base.

Godzilla probably took a trip to the States, grabbed a Mustang, and used the engine as a snack on the way back to Japan, thinking the actual body must be the wrapper.

Godzilla is a little smarter than that. He probably sold the engine to pay for shipping, expecting to pick up an Aussie 351

once there. That's when he realized he shot himself in the ass when he destroyed the warehouse the week before. :cry:

I guess FnF's just not my thing, but I do like Vin Diesel so I might pick up the DVD when it hits Wal Mart.

Hey, it's Sunday! WAL MART PIZZA DAY!!! :clapping:

So, they can import the Mustang body but not a 5.0 or 5.4 engine to put in it? Australian Block 351 should be easy to find

on that side of the Pacific. Nissan engines belong in Nissans.

In the movie's backstory, the Mustang sans engine was found on or near a military base.

:lol:

Well I'll be damned. It makes a lot more sense now o.o