ghost car

Sorry I don't have a cane right now but seriously, who doesn't know about the ghost cars?! Oh yeah ... you.Dang it's one of the most weird myths.Well all myths are kinda weird.It's one of the most popular myths so I dunno how you didn't hear about it.

Edited by Samil

Anyway, mostly they are not ghost cars. Usually a Glendale spawns at the top of a hill, and rolls down, giving the apperance that it is rolling down the hill. Just a spawn mistake.

The only unnacounted for thing is ther fact that some of the start attacking you, probablly just a choice R* made just to make Back O' Beond that bit creepier. The flying ones, well sorry but, they have drivers. I myself have put a Video on youtube about flying ghost cars but they do have a driver, so are technicly speaking not ghost cars. As a hunter myself I hve decided to try and put an end to some of the Myths that have been proved, to make way for the ones that still need busting:

GHOST CARS:PROVED

BIGFOOT: BUSTED by R*

LEATHERFACE: BUSTED by R*

SEAMONSTER: BUSTED

BODYDUMP: PROVED

UFOs: UNPROVED

EPSILON PROGRAM: UNPROVED

CRASHING RUSTLERS: PROVED

MOTHMAN: BUSTED

If you think I have missed one tell me and I will tell you if it busted or not

on the 'ghost vortex' issue its just like you said it placed on a slope on the beach making it look like it moving it moves faster because it has no friction on the ground

i know about the gost cars like the glendale and sadeler but i havnt heard of the one on the tope of this page

Edited by fuzzyrabbitproductions