car spawner making

im not quite sure how to make trainers (specifically car spawners)

would i need to know C++ or anything like that

No you would be better off knowing ASM which sucks. But here is an idea of what you need:

Download - San Andreas Ultimate Editor from this site. It has everything you could do with the program. IF you desire to make your own trainer there are builders available but you MUST study this program first. You would want the "Code Editor" tab then the sub tab "View Code Values".

No you would be better off knowing ASM which sucks. But here is an idea of what you need:

Download - San Andreas Ultimate Editor from this site. It has everything you could do with the program. IF you desire to make your own trainer there are builders available but you MUST study this program first. You would want the "Code Editor" tab then the sub tab "View Code Values".

the one on this site is broke

i got it before but when my computer F*cked up i lost everything were can i get a working one when i google it i get eariler versions or they crash

Edited by fuzzyrabbitproductions

the one on this site is broke

i got it before but when my computer F*cked up i lost everything were can i get a working one when i google it i get eariler versions or they crash

It's not broken but most anti-virus programs ID the one file "KewlButtonz.ocx" as a virus but if you place that file on the ignored list of your AV software you will find there is nothing to fear.

hmm it a little confusing and the thing for script help button in

Code Editor>Edit Trainer Codes>Game Cheats>Vehicle>Spawn>(car)

it shows a long scroll down bar BUT it wont scroll

and i tried everything

when you go to rhino in the comments it says 'needs Testing'

i made my own

trainer code

but i need the code to put into the

view code values thing