Stuck in Area 69!

Butters!

Ok, so I wanted some Mini Gun Ammo, so I got a Freeway and used the Vent glitch to get into are 69, only problam is now Im stuck in there. The only exit is through the Vent and there is a Blast Door, underneath the Breakable bit. Am I stuck or can I get out (without losing My Mini Gun Ammo) (I have finished Black Project, if that makes a difference

Ok, so I wanted some Mini Gun Ammo, so I got a Freeway and used the Vent glitch to get into are 69, only problam is now Im stuck in there. The only exit is through the Vent and there is a Blast Door, underneath the Breakable bit. Am I stuck or can I get out (without losing My Mini Gun Ammo) (I have finished Black Project, if that makes a difference

Don't you have other guns?

Why bother with that when there are 3 pickups for the minigun in that area of the map... Two you can get in Las Venturas - both with 200 rounds of ammo. One is at the upper level of the building under construction in the far SE area of LV - use the jetpack to get it. The other is at the lower level of the small parkade on the north side of the Love Chapel in the NE area of LV. The third can be had at Toreno's ranch, the catch is you have to finish all of Toreno's missions to get the pickups to appear there. A bonus is that you get 500 rounds of ammo (I'm pretty sure but it's been while!) in the minigun at his ranch though.

• 1 month later...

Actually, there is a way of getting out without using your weapons to kill yourself.

If you get the Jetpack, and go to the room with breakable floors (near the SAM control room) one part of the ceiling is unsolid, if you fly through that you can leave, but fly far away from the base before you drop down to re-appear on land, dropping further down while just outside Area 69 will make you re-appear inside.

Edited by TNF