A question to all the teenagers and other young guys

GTAsoldier

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really get anything with them except at work. No one thinks I know what I'm talking about until I show them and they're like "Oh." Idiots. Though, the road my school is on, it's more of a private residential. And as L-Ric stated, the racism through there is insane. I won't mention any, but I've had guns pointed at me for "speeding" when I was going the speed limit? Stupid fuck.

It feels like a majority of 'older' people judge younger ones by the majority they've seen, assuming we're all the same.

In Britain, you're branded a gun weilding, petty theiving, knife carry lunatic until you turn 30. Then you buy a top hat and a monocle, wear a burgundy dressing gown, smoke a pipe, and drink nothing but scotch and tea.

But yeah, not really a problem here i suppose, older people tend to have a kind of fear instilled in them from teenagers, think we're gonne mug them or whatever. Weird, since when i think about it, nobody i know would.

yeh abit annoying...

i always get the "back in my day .... " speech from parents / relatives, sometimes it gets really annoying. eg "back in my day there was none of this computer games we would just go down to the park and kick a ball around" ... sometimes i just feel liek saying "yeah well, things have changed in 30 years." lol.

Yeah, the whole 'you're only a kid' thing gets tossed around lots where I live. At school teachers/staff/adults consider ALL kids punks and don't know what they're talking about unless it's about electronics. I hate how eachers will automaticlly think wer dumb since we're the ones being 'taught'. At home, I have no say because my parents are 'the adult/parent'. Same with random arguements, they are right because they're the 'adult/parent' and I am wrong becuae I'm the 'kid'. They say they've had all my 'problems' when they were kids so they think they know how to fix it. Rofl.

I went to a movie with my friend, but his sister had to come with us. She's 31. Anyway, so his sister was rambling about how she hated vegans while we were waiting to get food in the theatre, and she was saying she hated them because they eat so much animals. So I asked her if she actually knew what a vegan was. She fu**ing flipped out and came up to me like she was going to hit me, and said I'm 3 times your age, ofcourse I know what a vegan is.

I know not all adults are that dumb, but still her responce PISSED me off. Anyway, I don't really care about the generation gap TOO much, I just laugh at the adults that believe 'they are right'.

Yeah, the whole 'you're only a kid' thing gets tossed around lots where I live. At school teachers/staff/adults consider ALL kids punks and don't know what they're talking about unless it's about electronics. I hate how eachers will automaticlly think wer dumb since we're the ones being 'taught'. At home, I have no say because my parents are 'the adult/parent'. Same with random arguements, they are right because they're the 'adult/parent' and I am wrong becuae I'm the 'kid'. They say they've had all my 'problems' when they were kids so they think they know how to fix it. Rofl.

I went to a movie with my friend, but his sister had to come with us. She's 31. Anyway, so his sister was rambling about how she hated vegans while we were waiting to get food in the theatre, and she was saying she hated them because they eat so much animals. So I asked her if she actually knew what a vegan was. She fu**ing flipped out and came up to me like she was going to hit me, and said I'm 3 times your age, ofcourse I know what a vegan is.

I know not all adults are that dumb, but still her responce PISSED me off. Anyway, I don't really care about the generation gap TOO much, I just laugh at the adults that believe 'they are right'.

LOL. isnt vegan where they dont eat anything that has a life? or from an animal or something? hmmm someone got it wrong lolz..

yeah i have many arguments where they are right because they are right. even if they are wrong they are right. :thumbsdown:

even electronics people cant be told, i suppose it depends on the person

I hate it how my fucking mom and other people think they can have an arguement with me, but I can't say anything back because they're "the adult".

i get that alot, i just argue back and say something along the lines of

'So? you're the adult? That doesn't mean you have authority, so shut the fuck up!'

quoted from yesterday :)

Many people over her in Britain just consider us to be immature youths "who can't stop misbehaving". I have been called that once for just walking with a group of mates. Everyone stares at us as if we are going to do something to them, it's horrible, you are constantly being watched by the public and being avoided "incase we do something".

I rarely happens to me because most of the time I'm treated like an adult. Couple of weeks ago my 30 year-old cousin told me " Can you assume your responsabilities? Oh wait, you can't you're not 18 yet" and I was like "WTF? Sure I can do that ...", I answered only in my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my mate where leanin on a wall in town drinking coke, and some old woman came up to us and said, Dont think you can try anything clever! Your being watched! So dont you go getting in any gang fights.

This was completly stupid, as there are no (proper) gangs in my town, besides I am only 12, imagine in 2 years, when they are percicuting 3 year olds for knife crimes...

Also, in britain, we cant even walk down a crowded street witout the security cam folowing us, because they think were gonna do somthing bad. I'm guessing the operators sit there like this.

Op 1: "Oh My F***ing God! A Homisidal Chainsaw Maniac!!!"

Op 2: "No time, look teenagers"

Edited by Butters!