Carbon Motors

Urbanoutlaw

I picked up a recent issue of Motor Trend (nothing better to read at the doctor's office) & found an interesting bit about

a new car company, Carbon Motors Corporation. If all works out they'll soon be all over the US but you won't be able

to buy one. They're police only & not available to the general public. This is so (theoretically) no one can use one to

impersonate a police officer.

They are to be delivered turn-key w/ all police equipment already installed & ready for immediate service. Features

include full 360' video surveillance, back seat monitoring, "easy clean" interior & built in computer complete w/ touch

screen built into the dash. As planned they will be sold under a contract to return them to Carbon Motors for refurb

or recycling. They're are also designed for ergonomics & to withstand a rear-end collision of 75 MPH.

Read more here -

http://www.carbonmotors.com/

The front reminds me of the new Camero, just smaller. Sorta dumb idea, because people will be confused which cars are and aren't cops, and anybody can just get a car and put a siren, lights a paint on it. I know somebody who did a police conversion on a Corvette and he pretend-busts street racers to scare them.

The front reminds me of the new Camero, just smaller. Sorta dumb idea, because people will be confused which cars are and aren't cops, and anybody can just get a car and put a siren, lights a paint on it. I know somebody who did a police conversion on a Corvette and he pretend-busts street racers to scare them.

yeah i was thinkin that sorta

lol id pay to see a video of that. lolz.

"do you know what the speed limit is around here meow?"

• 3 months later...

Actually looks cool. Pity about the fact Aussie cops have V8's under the hoods, and Americans are BUYING CHINESE SHIT!!!!

Well, maybye the "Pure Justice" is related to George Bushe's shoe throwing?

BTW These things choke out loads of Carbon Dioxide, hence "Carbon Motors".

PS: It does go 0-100 KPH (0-60 for you wanking yanks) in 6.5 seconds, in Oz the Holden Commodore SSV outfitted for Highway Patrol use by NSW police goes to the magic mark in 4.8 seconds due to a computer chip, stock version does it in 5.1 seconds.

Edited by Ultraussie

Actually looks cool. Pity about the fact Aussie cops have V8's under the hoods, and Americans are BUYING CHINESE SHIT!!!!

Around here the cops are driving Crown Vics (still available as fleet sales) Chevy Malibus & Ford Of GM SUVs

Except for the Malibu, all have nice big brawny V8s. :D

Yeah. They do all have nice Brawny V8s: Of a piss weak 4.0 liter capacity, and over here our cops have a mixture of 4.0 V6 and 5.4 V8 in the Ford Falcon, and 3.7 V6 and 6 liter V8 in Holden Commodore. Crown Vics handle really badly, while our cop cars can stop on a 50 cent!! Literaly, it can run over 50 cent, unlike those US cops who have a law not to Run over 50 cent. The Chinaman Chinacar actually looks sexy, pity it has no V8 in it and pollutes like hell.

2bc5.jpg