Alvas's GFX

Alvas.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay lets get you started, The Siggy resolution should be around 350*200px Keep the Eminem pic to the left and the puppet render to the right. After Cutting out the puppet from the from the pic and flip it horizontally so that its facing left. And in a yellowish (Check he sample) box at the bottom right with a 1px. border write "...EvoLuTioN"

Resources:

eminem004fr5.jpg

eminemcopymp1.png

I'd prefer it if you could use this as the backgrounnd

backcopync8.png

Sample: It should look something like this.

sigxt2.png

Also mess around with your own ideas and create something.

Edited by EvoLuTioN

No not like the, Keep the Eminem render to the Left oh it like the Halo dude in your sig and the puppet to the right of the sig sticking up from the bottom like it is in the orignal image. Let the background stay as it is in the background don't stick the images into it. Also can you move the text box a bit to the right edge and a bit towards the bottom.

Tip: When changing the size of and image/cut out hold shift down and drag the corners of the modification box. It will keep the Height and Width in the original ratio. The render you used look a bit stretched

ALVAS, seriously, remove your signature, not because its large, but because you used two or three of mine...to make it

No Man I Didn't Use Any One Of Yours I Made The Image Completely From Scratch But I Remembered Your Sig And Made It.I Found All The Cutouts From Google And The Stopwatch I Got It When I searched for halo so I decided to use it too at first it was written halo 2 in it then I changed the text to my own.I Made all the cutouts myself and did not copy yours and yes how can I copy your image because I don't have the image you gave me before so don't complain.

Let me give you some advice/help.

Some members here have sigs and will use them for quite a while. If you want to get some people here, make up a showcase of sigantures like mine. This will at least give some members some type of look to what you can do, and see at what type of level you can develop graphics.

Also, in a few of your sigs, you add a outer glow. At some point, glow is good, but if you edit it and change the attributes you can create something a little better than what it is set at (Or in other words, changing things from the default settings can make good/bad things). At some point, in some of your fonts, make sure that the font STANDS OUT, because that's what members look at.

In some of your works, I see that your cutouts are good, but when placing them outside the document size, it gets cutout, just like your cutout of the Counter Strike Source image. I suggest you make a larger document size, then resize everything to fit in a perfect size, just like my sig.

Hope this helps out with some of your next stuff.

OK I Understand What You Are Talking About But Why Are There No Customers In My Shop.I Asked Evoz whether he can advertise my shop so he gave me a test of my ability and said that they are good and will get my logo ready soon and start advertising my shop.

Did you not read what I said above, to make it simple:

Some members here have sigs and will use them for quite a while.

You'll get people in time. Be patient. If you can't even be patient, you shouldn't really run a shop, just make a showcase up like me and it should attract someone at least.

A tip: You should learn from this guy and topic. He's the best sig maker around.

I told him last year to make me a sig,but he never made it...

Now I know good graphics and there is no need of asking anyone. But I don't why there are no customers so I apllied a offer and Yes can you advertise my GFX Shop Please ?

I have a suggestion. If you want to appear confident and able in your ability, you should stop requesting things off other designers. Not only does it turn people to the guy you're requesting from, but it's annoying when you get requests from people who think they're the mutt's... surely you can do it yourself?

I have a suggestion. If you want to appear confident and able in your ability, you should stop requesting things off other designers. Not only does it turn people to the guy you're requesting from, but it's annoying when you get requests from people who think they're the mutt's... surely you can do it yourself?

Yea,if i would want some customers,i will flw TM™'s instructions and do a showcase.This way people can see how good you are at doing GfX,though Llama is the best >.<

All I want Now is customers in my shop. For That I don't need to make a showcase because succesful gfx makers like thomas,Llama and also other people have not done it but they have customers in their shop. And people can understand my graphic quality by just taking a look at the examples.

And people can understand my graphic quality by just taking a look at the examples.

Sorry but I couldn't see more than 2 avatars, 2 sigs, 2 userbars.

For That I don't need to make a showcase because succesful gfx makers like thomas,Llama and also other people have not done it but they have customers in their shop.

They did good work, a lot better/.

Edited by TOXIC