Alvas's GFX

Alvas.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo ALVAS, I did that naked thing for him, he asked me to do so. You are getting better than me, seriously. I appreciate your skills and the rate at which you're growing

Thanks a lot dude! Actually I learned the basic from you and others from tutorials that we can easily find on the net! You are really grateful to me, I will always remember you! :rolleyes::innocent:

Yea Alvasi. You took too long, i really needed it, so I asked Toxic to do for me. But thanks anyways.

That was because my server was dead but now I hope you dont mind since Toxic did it for you !So Now I think there's no nedd for me to make it !

Edited by ALVASI

Yea Alvasi. You took too long, i really needed it, so I asked Toxic to do for me. But thanks anyways.
That was because my server was dead but now I hope you dont mind since Toxic did it for you !So Now I think there's no nedd for me to make it !

Yea that's ok, I understand. Lol you can make it if you won't to. I don't care. I couldn't wait, I had to have that picture by October 20th. I gave you until then and I asked someone else to do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump! Just like Toxic I too need people and yes this too is free also I have improved In graphics by a lot now if you need banners,avatars,signatures,userbars,etc.Then jus post it here! Also I am a lot free for a few weeks so I am ready to do them !

Cheers !

• 3 weeks later...