Death when entering modded vehicles?

ModMatt28

Well,

First off I would just like to say hello to you all and I'm glad to be here. I have not been modding very long about 2 weeks and 3 days experiance I use the modinstaller 5.0. Its a great program I really like it. I could not for the life of me to get that image tool 2.0 to do jack for me even when I uncheck read only and apply. Anyway I'm having a problem with a certain mod its the one that makes the hunter into the big green looking ufo. When I try to enter it I fall to the ground and die instantly, whats up with that? I was thinking that maybe I can only enter it at specific locations maybe? I only found it by the strip club on ocean beach. It was sitting there on the helipad. I would really like to fly it. ModManager is suppose to do it all including the adjustments for the col file. I read the read me for it and made sure all the handling cfgs are correct. Anyway here is what I got in for mods now

#1. Makes the stripper buck naked...I like this one :hurrhurr:

#2. Halo Shotgun...nice one!

#3. Realistic blood splatter.... :coolthumbup:

#4. Faggio into the black looking scooter that moves like greased shit on ice....Really great to drive, my favorite bike! :clapping:

#5. Super Punch..Its always fun to knock people into next week...lol Its fun to run up to people and punch them into the ocean :lolbounce:

#6. World War 2 weapons pack...Pretty cool!

Anyway hope to hear from some of you......later

~Matt

cant say what precisely is causing it, but its just a bad mod / col file. i think that'd be it, not really any other reason that explains it.

if you get a 100% savegame, the hunter will appear in ocean beach, sort of near where you take missions for colonel cortez. it also appears in the army base near the airport all the time even if you dont have 100% (im pretty sure it does)

if you have played vice city stories, one spawn location is near where you go to do some missions for lance including "turn on tune in bug out" or whatever its called. the heli is right near there.

cant say what precisely is causing it, but its just a bad mod / col file. i think that'd be it, not really any other reason that explains it.

if you get a 100% savegame, the hunter will appear in ocean beach, sort of near where you take missions for colonel cortez. it also appears in the army base near the airport all the time even if you dont have 100% (im pretty sure it does)

if you have played vice city stories, one spawn location is near where you go to do some missions for lance including "turn on tune in bug out" or whatever its called. the heli is right near there.

Ok,

Its not a big deal I guess I will just have to use the movie prop ufo that is located at the film studio to fly I like that one too. I was also wondering if you could tell me where I may also find a good looking helicopter mod? I looked at the gundam robot but its kinda hoky looking.