Sign in to follow this  
Vercetti Thug

Question about mods.

On this topic http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry310150 , I get people saying I should ask someone to make it into a mod, instead of a list for people to pretend is real. (Just see the topic and you'll know what I mean.) Is there any way I can get people to make a mod like that? I wasn't even aware this kind of mod existed, and if they do, id like to get my hands on those (so i can play them myself.) Get back to me on this anyone.

Edited by Vercetti Thug

Hello, you should know this isn't a site problem or suggestion. You could have posted this oN SA modding.

Also, make a topic here requesting for the mod and wait, it's better at GTAForums but meh...

I kept sending resend validation email to my yahoo address but it never comes to me, and i never blocked it. I cannot get into the gtaforums, so is there anywhere here I can do it? Cause I cant get in there..

This subforum is for helping members on this forum, not general internet problems.

If you ask in the relevant subforums, someone might help you make your mod. Or you could start to learn how to do it yourself, which we have a lot of guides for.