My mock website project...

OK, so it may be somewhat dorky, but I'm into making a mock website, just for the lulz (as well as for practicing my HTML and Photoshop skills)... Here's the banner image:

pspsite_samplepng.png

It isn't finished yet, but what do you guys think? Oh, and I'll only be doing this in Notepad, Photoshop and (hopefully) Flash, with no Frontpage...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

lol Frontpage...don't use that, shit sux...if you're going to get a professional editor, Dreamweaver is the best IMO and it's an industry standard. Dreamweaver is to Frontpage as Word is to Wordpad.

Also if you can't get Dreamweaver get EditPlus.

As for the mockup, it's pretty good, although make sure to make the navbar more noticeable; make whatever the active page appear white on the navbar.

• 3 weeks later...
Can I just ask, why do you center ALL of your work around children's stuff? Strawberry Shortcake? Shirley Temple? lol it's like I come here for violence and grand theft auto and I see pictures of New York plaza with Eloise and Strawberry Shortcake playing tag lol. But it is all still good

Well, not all of my work, but I see them as something that makes me cheer up or something. I know you see my interest in children's stuff besides violent games a little weird, but it's up to the person... I'm not the only Strawberry Shortcake fan playing GTA, I once read a thread in a Shortcake fan forum about some female member playing GTA IV...

And I lost the PSD file, too...