Modding with Sanny Builder-Professional wanted!

CleoNewbie

Hi 2 all of you modders here! I've just found the best way to mod GTA SA! It's called cleo scripting.You can do e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g :rolleyes: (i know, this is gonna change your life) B) but it;s really hard! :bashhead: i need either someone Pro to help me learn or some of your scripts. For those who know,it's like modding the main.scm but with external scripts using a thingy called ''the ASI loader'' :awesome: it's completely safe! Well,except you do sth wrong...But who cares!it's awsome!

P.S.I know there are some other posts like this, but i couldnt find any help they know some programming-i don't

Edited by CleoNewbie

Hi 2 all of you modders here! I've just found the best way to mod GTA SA! It's called cleo scripting.You can do e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g :rolleyes: (i know, this is gonna change your life) B) but it;s really hard! :bashhead: i need either someone Pro to help me learn or some of your scripts. For those who know,it's like modding the main.scm but with external scripts using a thingy called ''the ASI loader'' :awesome: it's completely safe! Well,except you do sth wrong...But who cares!it's awsome!

P.S.I know there are some other posts like this, but i couldnt find any help they know some programming-i don't

Download "Tenpenny Stories" My brother coded it and the source is there for you to learn, commented sections and I am sure he will help you (if you get stuck). But if you ask for help post the code you are not understanding. You can find the file on this same forum under the title "Tenpenny Stories". I am just the writer and sound man so I wouldn't know code if it bit me.

Here is the link:

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19593

It doesn't look like it has been approved for the download section here is the link to download it from his FileFront page:

http://hosted.filefront.com/jabhacksoul

Edited by ToonSkull

Download "Tenpenny Stories" My brother coded it and the source is there for you to learn, commented sections and I am sure he will help you (if you get stuck). But if you ask for help post the code you are not understanding. You can find the file on this same forum under the title "Tenpenny Stories". I am just the writer and sound man so I wouldn't know code if it bit me.

Here is the link:

http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19593

It doesn't look like it has been approved for the download section here is the link to download it from his FileFront page:

http://hosted.filefront.com/jabhacksoul

r using

Thx, but as i mentioned before, i prefer using external scripts instead of modifying the main.scm or the script.img. can you plz post this script in .cs format with explanations like the previous one?

Edited by CleoNewbie

• 2 weeks later...
r using

Thx, but as i mentioned before, i prefer using external scripts instead of modifying the main.scm or the script.img. can you plz post this script in .cs format with explanations like the previous one?

.cs files only work for certain scripts... Ones where you don't require object building or missions... ect.