Is God Real

Butters!

Anyone in England noticed how to moon is orange tonight?Its looks so cool from my window

... awesome? What does that have to do with the topic?

Anyway, we're arguing about this Christian shit in this topic and it's going off topic anyway, if you want make another topic or something. I'm guilty of it as well but yeah, going off topic.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No... it can't. If God could do anything then why can't he create the big bang?

Because according to the Bible, he made the Earth...All magical like.

Really? Where?

'On the first day, God created the Heavens and the Earth, and saw that it was good'

etc, etc.

Right there?

Where is the magic sort of thing going on there? Let's disect:

On the first day, God created the Heavens and the Earth -- alright, awesome!

and saw that it was good - He saw that it was good. Wow.

Where's the magic?

Since when do you call creating 'Heavens and the Earth' not magic?

Damn you americans are lucky.But me ... I'm in a badly effected area.Let's just hope this shit will work and we won't end.Althrough the end of the world is when God says it.And I hope he didn't say this today.Right now ... this is like a poker game.You loose and you die, you win then you survive.

Edited by Samil

You guys are acting childish ... Absolutely nothing desastrous happened nor will happen because of this experiment. Thinking an experiment like this could eradicate the human race within seconds is the stupidest thing I have ever heard ... Plus the chances of creating a Black Hole after the LHC experiment is less than 0.0001% acording to some scientists.

This experiment is mentioned by Nostradamus too but I believe it's only a moral problem ( many people doubt the existance of God so they deserve punishment ).

For a black hole to be big enough to suck the entire planet in something really huge like the sun has the smash into each other. The black hole created by this experiment is kinda very very tiny and will evaporate within the 10 or 20th of a secound.

If you don't believe that then.

1221018761591kx5.jpg

Edited by EvoLuTioN

actually i find this issue funny as hell, because why would these crazy scientists do such a thing. They are only EXPERIMENTING, so that means they are only studying the effects of big bang and we are supposed to live after the experiment. And why don't they just make a simulation if they have the technology to make it.

damn, it happened already :/

no side effects to me so far.

Edited by Unnamed Noodle

I read about this over 6 months ago on another forum I'm on - http://www.hitmanforum.com/forum/index.php...t=0&start=0. There really isn't anything to worry about, the worst thing that'll happen is that a few mini black holes appear, and even then, they won't be powerful enough to cause any kind of chaos. Apparently the mini black holes will just break down, in one way or another. It's all been built up to be the end of the world, but it's blown out of proportion.