Should we LEGALIZE Drugs?

Vercetti Thug

I still say NO, Cannabis should not be legalized.

It is bad for the health no matter what you think it is.

There are legitimate medical benefits. My grandmother fought MS for 20 years & sometimes the only way she got through

it was from the relief from a joint.

No, legalize it & subject it to regulation & taxes. Make money off it instead of wasting money fighting it & making criminals

rich in the process. The only difference between weed & alcohol is alcohol tends to make people get a little violent & it's

legal.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are legitimate medical benefits. My grandmother fought MS for 20 years & sometimes the only way she got through

No, legalize it & subject it to regulation & taxes. Make money off it instead of wasting money fighting it & making criminals

rich in the process. The only difference between weed & alcohol is alcohol tends to make people get a little violent & it's

legal.

I agree completly. In the UK they want to bring back to a Class B drug from a Class C, which will just make people confused. I think if its regulated then it will be OK as its no worse than tobacco and alcohol. Cannabis can be used for quite a few medical conditions, if it helps those people then it should be legalized. I still think Class A drugs should stay illegal. I can't get my head round how someone would want to take a horse tranquilizer. The reply I usually get when I ask is:

"Its really funny"

All I can say is well done.

legal.

Uhh...the government is actually making loads of money off of it. That's why they won't legalize anything.

legal.

Uhh...the government is actually making loads of money off of it. That's why they won't legalize anything.

Uhh, the government is spending BILLIONS((that's.... as of 2000)) on the war AGAINST drugs. Without marijuana being illegal, I'm sure that number would have to go down. Take into account that harder drugs = bigger fines, they can still manage to make money from busts. Figure in taxes and profit and all that..... Plus the fact that people would be farming it, hired workers, competitive market, trucks have to deliver it. It would definitely do a wonder to our economy. It would be practically opening up and entirely new industry.